Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummer. I liked Bruisin Ales

Comment

• New Anthem beer project any good? Saw they came to Atlanta but at 17 a 4 pack I had held off.

Comment

• So with the impeding lock down happening, I stocked up. Bought my first 30 dollar case of beer. Did not know till today that Sweetwater makes a 24 pack of ipa tall boys. The package must have weighed 15-20 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
          So with the impeding lock down happening, I stocked up. Bought my first 30 dollar case of beer. Did not know till today that Sweetwater makes a 24 pack of ipa tall boys. The package must have weighed 15-20 lbs.
          I have 2 fridges and a deep freeze, the beer fridge is getting filled tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

So with the impeding lock down happening, I stocked up. Bought my first 30 dollar case of beer. Did not know till today that Sweetwater makes a 24 pack of ipa tall boys. The package must have weighed 15-20 lbs.
            I picked up Sweetwater tonight, I think it's called their tackle box.

It had better be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I picked up Sweetwater tonight, I think it's called their tackle box.

It had better be good.
              In Kansas?

Comment

In Kansas?
                Yes, they had another 12 pack of theirs as well but I think it was all IPA's.

We have some massive liquor stores in KC.

Comment

Yes, they had another 12 pack of theirs as well but I think it was all IPA's.

We have some massive liquor stores in KC.

Check the date.

Comment

Check the date.
                    Bottom of the can says 4/29/20, my first will be a Georgia Brown.

Not bad

Comment

Bottom of the can says 4/29/20, my first will be a Georgia Brown.

Not bad
                      Smooth like a Bill Clinton apology.

Comment

• It’s going to be hard to be a beer snob during this. My favorite place went to just drive thru (but said they’d let me in to shop if it was quiet). Big liquor store looked like the home in ET when the scientist had all the plastic strung up and masks and stuff. They had a line of people standing on these x marks waiting to get hand sanitizer and enter the store. I might switch to the order ahead mode and just order staple stuff because I don’t want to risk going in just to shop.

That being said, Founders 4 giants is a boozy but well balanced brew. Sipping on this for a while, I'm a fan.

Comment

• Wish our bottle shops and liquor stores could start a delivery service. Fortunately we've got a couple of bars and restaurants selling to-go growlers or cans/bottles, too.

Comment

• I love how breweries have gone from

“Max 2 bottles to go and you can’t fill anything but these three staples”

To

“Is the bucket clean? Sure, here’s 3 gallons of our one off barrel aged imperial stout. Have fun”

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                              I love how breweries have gone from

“Max 2 bottles to go and you can’t fill anything but these three staples”

To

“Is the bucket clean? Sure, here’s 3 gallons of our one off barrel aged imperial stout. Have fun”
                              Yup. Breweries here are running through kegs at an unbelievable rate. They're the only "bars" that are going to survive this shit. Even some of our local beer bars that didn't do it previously are filling growlers.

Comment

• Creature Comforts Cosmik debris is always a great release. Lots of it out there this year.

Wanted to help local brewers and but directly from them but damn, one brewer made a 6 pack that’s like 10 bucks at a store almost 16 dollars at their place with fees and tips and whatnot. I get you need to make a buck but do I need to tip if all you’re doing is leaving a 6 pack of beer on a table?

Comment

Working...
                                X