Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The League still stands up as strong as it did at its peak. The last season still sucks, but the rest is still really funny.

Workaholics...Also still enjoyable. Seems that show never really got much love.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
      It's mentioned a few times in this thread....

The NINE NINEis finally coming to an end.

One of my all-time favorite sitcoms. It's in my top 10, for sure.

It's gone.

Comment

I don’t think you can name a channel “Murder Channel” but that’s what I’m calling a&e. I used to like the first 48 and some other stuff but glancing yesterday, that channel is nothing but murder. Kids behind bars, crimes gone wrong, killer kids……that is a depressing channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

It's gone.

The last season got too woke for me......I watched 1 1/2 episodes and Im bored.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

The last season got too woke for me......I watched 1 1/2 episodes and Im bored.
            That's saying something

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
              I don’t think you can name a channel “Murder Channel” but that’s what I’m calling a&e. I used to like the first 48 and some other stuff but glancing yesterday, that channel is nothing but murder. Kids behind bars, crimes gone wrong, killer kids……that is a depressing channel.
              Both art and entertainment...are completely ignored by that channel...They followed the MTV approach and took it beyond comprehension.

Comment

Veep has been done for two years and it's still my go-to show. Thank you HBO Max.

Obviously the answer for current running shows is Succession. I guess Atlanta still qualifies since the new season is coming soon. Not sure anything else comes close, trying to get into Ted Lasso but I'm not in love with this show like everyone else is.

Comment

A&E was at it's best when it showed Northern Exposure and Magnum, P.I. back to back 5 days a week.

Comment

Enjoying Carlson's Farm right now. Cracking me up.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                      Veep has been done for two years and it's still my go-to show. Thank you HBO Max.

Obviously the answer for current running shows is Succession. I guess Atlanta still qualifies since the new season is coming soon. Not sure anything else comes close, trying to get into Ted Lasso but I'm not in love with this show like everyone else is.
                      Same...They had the first three or four on my flights back over during the summer, and I get why people like it. It's cute, and sweet, and Jason Sudeikis is about as loveable as anyone in any sitcom ever....But, it's a bit boring and stale more than it isn't. I'll still watch it through...Next time I'm on a flight...but, it's not a show I'm gonna' fellate publicly...Then again, the fact it was an AppleTV show kinda' explains every last bit of the hype around the show.

Comment

Lately, Wu Tang on Hulu.

Comment

Ted Lasso……it just works.

Comment

I keep hearing good things. Gotta check it out.

Comment

It’s the comfort food of TV.

Comment

For the record, I’ve never watched Ted Lasso. I cannot justify having another streaming service when I don’t use the ones I have enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X