Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp, I guess MLS has arrived

https://twitter.com/GrantWahl/status/920119976488570881

I suppose the usual threats of LA and Seattle are moot considering both already have MLS teams.

Comment

That would suck, though the Crew’s stadium from TV looks like a high school stadium.

Comment

Here's my expose on how this has been planned since the current owner bought the team in 2013.

https://twitter.com/TheRandallMoore/...40949270999040

Comment

So I went to the Save the Crew Rally at downtown Columbus City Hall on Sunday. We had 2,000 people there for a rally that was organized on Thursday.

Comment

Mark Titus was the most famous speaker there, who's been a Crew Ticket Holder for 5 years.

Went up and talked to him afterwards, super nice guy. Told him he's too hard on Kentucky but that I enjoyed his work at the Ringer. Prob the best pure CBB writer out there anymore

Comment

I hope the Crew stay. Columbus was one of the few (if not only) cities that vehemently supported its team during the MLS' dark days. It'd be an absolue disgrace to ditch them, especially to a shithole like Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                Mark Titus was the most famous speaker there, who's been a Crew Ticket Holder for 5 years.

Went up and talked to him afterwards, super nice guy. Told him he's too hard on Kentucky but that I enjoyed his work at the Ringer. Prob the best pure CBB writer out there anymore
                Always like reading that guy.

Comment

Comment

If anything, Austin fits the European Soccer culture.

Comment

So the City of San Antonio is fighting back against the MLS.

Comment

That felt good. Can't believe the owner actually showed up tonight.

Watching the replay, you can definitely hear the Fuck You Precourt! on TV...

Comment

Bring on Toronto without Jozy and Giovinco.

Team of destiny

Comment

https://content.govdelivery.com/acco...?reqfrom=share

Comment

I went to a Sporting KC game this weekend. They lost, but they definitely put on a hell of a show.

Comment

Working...
                              X