Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta's first MLS game is Sunday

I'm not about to go soccer crazy or anything but I'll support a home team. I literally know nothing about the team or the players other than Arthur Blank owns the team and they'll be playing at the new anus stadium but came out today, their first game which is being played at Georgia Tech's football stadium actually sold out.

When Mexico played some other South of the border country at the dome it sold out because we have tons of South of the border people here. To hear Atlanta sold 55k seats to see a local team play soccer, I was kind of shocked.

I wonder who will score the history first goal or cringe in horrific pain after the first flop.....so excited.

Jesus soccer is boring. I watched the first few minutes and first goal and this is like a getting a dry hand job when you're 16.

Comment

And every soccer stereotype is on display for the new team.

I can only hope the first rows near the red bulls is full of drunk UGA fans that are calling the flopping/injury faking Euro fags/flopping/injury faking Euro fags.

Comment

Someone tossed a beer at the flopper.

Comment

Redhead hippy generic soccer douche announcer lived up to all his rep.

Comment

Same here, I've even been to a few in Kansas City. Our soccer club has the best bar in the city, after the game everyone goes to said bar and rewatches the match. It looks like it holds around 500 people.

Comment

So I'm reading being that the game was at GT and GT doesn't serve beer, the concession service with them selling beer for the first time was horrible. Lines took like 30 minutes just to get some peanuts and two beers. Half the people missed the action because GTs stadium is so old.

Comment

This qualifies as high praise for CheaterMichael. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                  Jesus soccer is boring. I watched the first few minutes and first goal and this is like a getting a dry hand job when you're 16.
                  Yeah it's a different game for sure. I've played the damn thing for as long as I've been alive it seems but I know why it can be seen as shitty/crappy/boring. Then there's games like this that have you on the edge of your seat.

Its a lot like baseball.

Comment

Atlanta United has broken the MLS attendance record and they're averaging more fans per game than the Braves are.

Soon they'll take over the Falcons as the big pro team in Atlanta. Thanks Uncle Arthur!

Comment

The Braves could never pull this off. The Falcoons barely can.

Comment

Is a guy who drives a Ford truck and chews tobacco really shilling for fagball?

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                          Is a guy who drives a Ford truck and chews tobacco really shilling for fagball?

Trump's America

Comment

I watch these games now regularly. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              I watch these games now regularly. lol
                              Soccer is like watching an NBA game where they have to make 25 passes before shooting.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X