Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA World Cup Qualifiers

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Its really nothing to be ashamed of - England missed the world cup in 1994, Holland missed the cup in 2002 and I think they are also out for 2018. France didn't qualify in 1994.


    Comment


    • Quote from Bruce Arena.

      "There's nothing wrong with what we're doing," said U.S. manager Bruce Arena. "Certainly as our league grows, it advances the national team program. We have some good young players coming up. Nothing has to change. To make any kind of crazy changes I think would be foolish."

      LMFAO.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sctrojan
        Its really nothing to be ashamed of - England missed the world cup in 1994, Holland missed the cup in 2002 and I think they are also out for 2018. France didn't qualify in 1994.


        They didn't finish 5th in a league with.

        Mexico
        Costa Rica
        Hondouras
        Panama
        Trinidad and Tobago

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


          They didn't finish 5th in a league with.

          Mexico
          Costa Rica
          Hondouras
          Panama
          Trinidad and Tobago
          True.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
            Quote from Bruce Arena.

            "There's nothing wrong with what we're doing," said U.S. manager Bruce Arena. "Certainly as our league grows, it advances the national team program. We have some good young players coming up. Nothing has to change. To make any kind of crazy changes I think would be foolish."

            LMFAO.
            WHAT?!

            Our league was on the verge of imploding in 2002. We made the quarterfinals.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pollaski

              WHAT?!

              Our league was on the verge of imploding in 2002. We made the quarterfinals.

              The MLS helps the rest of CONCACAF as much as us. We should be developing players that strive to be better than playing for the Columbus Crew...or worse Philadelphia Union.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sctrojan
                Its really nothing to be ashamed of - England missed the world cup in 1994, Holland missed the cup in 2002 and I think they are also out for 2018. France didn't qualify in 1994.

                We are not comparable to England in UEFA.There is no good excuse for us to not be top 3-4 in CONCACAF given our resources in comparison to the rest of the region.

                Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by samnite View Post
                  We are not comparable to England in UEFA.There is no good excuse for us to not be top 3-4 in CONCACAF given our resources in comparison to the rest of the region.

                  Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X