Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I have a handful of relatives that are regular Fox News viewers, and they're all mean spirited, nasty people. I don't think a lot of them even realize the toll that watching that shit has taken on them.
    That works both ways actually. People that fly party banners are the most gullible people on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

That works both ways actually. People that fly party banners are the most gullible people on earth.
      You take your L on U1 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

You take your L on U1 yet?
        The fact you think U1 was free from grifting proves my point.

Comment

The fact you think U1 was free from grifting proves my point.
          Oh, I think this proves a point but not the one you want.

Comment

Oh, I think this proves a point but not the one you want.
            Believe what you want. I've found that following the money is enlightening.

Comment

Believe what you want. I've found that following the money is enlightening.
              This is why Republicans are so effective. You guys just cling to some conspiracy theory, no matter how dumb or mundane, and hype it up beyond belief to the point that SOMEONE has to believe that SOMETHING happened and it was SUPER BAD.

Whatever you think may have happened with U1 is probably something that happens a thousand times a day in this country, but since it was tangentially related to Clinton, you made it into THE STORY OF THE CENTURY.

Comment

This is why Republicans are so effective. You guys just cling to some conspiracy theory, no matter how dumb or mundane, and hype it up beyond belief to the point that SOMEONE has to believe that SOMETHING happened and it was SUPER BAD.

Whatever you think may have happened with U1 is probably something that happens a thousand times a day in this country, but since it was tangentially related to Clinton, you made it into THE STORY OF THE CENTURY.
                It's just one of many stories with a decidedly corrupt slant to it. I'll leave the sensationalism to you.

Comment

It's just one of many stories with a decidedly corrupt slant to it. I'll leave the sensationalism to you.
                  You created a thread dedicated to a story that had no hard evidence of wrongdoing whatsoever and you're accusing me of being sensationalist?

Comment

You created a thread dedicated to a story that had no hard evidence of wrongdoing whatsoever and you're accusing me of being sensationalist?
                    I read your posts. I sometimes worry you may bust a blood vein in your forehead.

Comment

I read your posts. I sometimes worry you may bust a blood vein in your forehead.
                      Yeah, I do get upset that people like you are spending the last few days they have trying to do as much damage to this country as they possibly can because they are angry and bitter about being forgotten.

Comment

Yeah, I do get upset that people like you are spending the last few days they have trying to do as much damage to this country as they possibly can because they are angry and bitter about being forgotten.
                        lol

I'm not looking for anyone to take care of me. I mastered that years ago.

Comment

Did he just insinuate that you’re hysterical?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Did he just insinuate that you’re hysterical?
                            ?

Comment

Senate Republicans are lining up against a House-passed bill that would authorize special offices within the government to investigate and monitor domestic terrorism, which is being pushed in the wake of a racist shooting in Buffalo that left 10 people dead.

The GOP compares the proposal, which sets up offices in the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice and the FBI to target domestic terrorism, to the recently paused disinformation board set up by the Biden administration.
                              https://thehill.com/news/senate/3496...ill-in-senate/

I'd like to thank the Republicans here because we all know that office would be primarily used to suppress leftists.

Comment

“White supremacy shouldn’t be the main target,” the lawmaker argued. “We should be more concerned about the illegal invasion at the border, the crime happening every single day on our streets, especially in cities like Chicago. We should go after criminals that break the law and not pursue people based on their skin color.”
                                https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white...b0933e7367120d

Comment

Working...
                                X