Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
    Ever notice these "White Warriors" never go anywhere where they know BIPOC are packing? They'll show up at a church, or at a grocery store, but they aren't walking into the Marcy Projects or Cabrini Greens....I wonder why? Oh, that's right, they are scared shitless of the rabbit having the gun. It's bitchmade, but the entire white grievance industry is based in immeasurable fear. If racism doesn't exist, then why are they afraid of being a minority? It's almost like some of them realize that the awful things they've done to people like me are bound to come back on them at some point, someday.

It gets said a lot but people should be tickled pink that most BIPOC only want equity, not revenge. We just want to be left the F alone.
    BIPOC packing people are fucking as retarded as white supremacists. So don't go chest thumping your people

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

11 of the 13 people shot were not white. At least, that’s my understanding.
      HE DROVE THREE HOURS TO GET TO A PLACE THAT HAD A MOSTLY BLACK POPULATION.

That wasn't a coincidence.

Comment

As did the guy who shot up the Walmart in San Antonio because he couldn't find a walmart in his hood with that high a concentration of latino shoppers.

Comment

Ever notice these "White Warriors" never go anywhere where they know BIPOC are packing? They'll show up at a church, or at a grocery store, but they aren't walking into the Marcy Projects or Cabrini Greens....I wonder why? Oh, that's right, they are scared shitless of the rabbit having the gun. It's bitchmade, but the entire white grievance industry is based in immeasurable fear. If racism doesn't exist, then why are they afraid of being a minority? It's almost like some of them realize that the awful things they've done to people like me are bound to come back on them at some point, someday.

It gets said a lot but people should be tickled pink that most BIPOC only want equity, not revenge. We just want to be left the F alone.

Yeah. I mentioned this to a friend the other night. These guys want to feel powerful, but always choose a place like a Walmart or a mall. It never goes down in Crenshaw. And we all know why. They’re fucking cowards.

Of course it wasn’t a coincidence.

Comment

I'll tell you that nothing will happen because Black people like their guns as much as white people. Because I am not hearing any solutions to gun violence only stupid solutions to racism which is INTANGIBLE - you cannot legislate feelings. You can only legislate ownership of guns

Comment

Yup they show up at churches and the grocery store in full military kit to kill mostly black grandmothers.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Yup they show up at churches and the grocery store in full military kit to kill mostly black grandmothers.
                Cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                  I'll tell you that nothing will happen because Black people like their guns as much as white people. Because I am not hearing any solutions to gun violence only stupid solutions to racism which is INTANGIBLE - you cannot legislate feelings. You can only legislate ownership of guns
                  Yes but you lack the capacity to make the argument for gun control in order to convince enough people to get a legislature to pass gun control.

Cowards.
                  Total coward. He went to a grocery store in the middle of the day to shoot up mostly old people. Then surrendered to police.
                  Last edited by TTURedRaider; 05-18-2022, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Reminds me of the Louis C.K. bit

"I can go to any time--in the past. I don't want to go to the future and find out what happens to white people because we're gonna pay hard for this shit, you got to know that. We're not going to just fall from number one to two. They're gonna hold us down and fuck us in the ass forever. And we totally deserve it. But for now, wheeeeeeee!"

But no, you are 100% right. These pussies are going to places where they know the likelihood of someone else packing is slim to none. Terrorist, racist cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Reminds me of the Louis C.K. bit

"I can go to any time--in the past. I don't want to go to the future and find out what happens to white people because we're gonna pay hard for this shit, you got to know that. We're not going to just fall from number one to two. They're gonna hold us down and fuck us in the ass forever. And we totally deserve it. But for now, wheeeeeeee!"

But no, you are 100% right. These pussies are going to places where they know the likelihood of someone else packing is slim to none. Terrorist, racist cunts.
                      I have a friend IRL — I use that term very loosely these days — who reminds me somewhat of a very darker version of tOSU. He’s a very, very bright guy and works for a pretty fucked-up think tank. He’s definitely a Replacement Theory guy; he tried to get me to come aboard years ago and thankfully, I did some research and… no thanks.

But he’s one that realizes that Whites are ultimately going to get their comeuppance and he’s actively involved in making that not happen, or at least prolong it as long as he can. He’s fascinating to talk to, as unlike most of these guys, he has a brain. But yeah, the really bright guys who peddle in this are frightening because they are self-aware.

Comment

I have a friend IRL — I use that term very loosely these days — who reminds me somewhat of a very darker version of tOSU. He’s a very, very bright guy and works for a pretty fucked-up think tank. He’s definitely a Replacement Theory guy; he tried to get me to come aboard years ago and thankfully, I did some research and… no thanks.

But he’s one that realizes that Whites are ultimately going to get their comeuppance and he’s actively involved in making that not happen, or at least prolong it as long as he can. He’s fascinating to talk to, as unlike most of these guys, he has a brain. But yeah, the really bright guys who peddle in this are frightening because they are self-aware.
                        So thats where the comparison to him fell apart?

Yea, to me a majority of the fear is coming from white people who never lived around other races. Im thankful for being raised in cities (Cleveland, Baltimore and Columbus). I was introduced early to diversity and learned quickly that we are all just people.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

So thats where the comparison to him fell apart?

Yea, to me a majority of the fear is coming from white people who never lived around other races. Im thankful for being raised in cities (Cleveland, Baltimore and Columbus). I was introduced early to diversity and learned quickly that we are all just people.
                          They’re both bright guys. Think of this guy as the crazy-polished, ivory tower version.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

1776?
                            You know this dude didn't pass that fucking citizenship test. Proof once and for all that trojan is just another H1B code monkey.

Comment

They also know that they will be protected due to their wealth. I've said it for years, people like Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump and others are siccing these idiots on BIPOC, yet behind closed doors are making fun of these idiots they are setting loose on the world. I've always found it ironic that these "Forgotten Americans" are worshipping people that ultimately don't give a shit about them, that only see them as a means to an end. What's funny is that despite their flaws, the Democratic platform offers far more to these forgotten Americans than anything the GOP offers, but racism is hard to let go.

Comment

They also know that they will be protected due to their wealth. I've said it for years, people like Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump and others are siccing these idiots on BIPOC, yet behind closed doors are making fun of these idiots they are setting loose on the world. I've always found it ironic that these "Forgotten Americans" are worshipping people that ultimately don't give a shit about them, that only see them as a means to an end. What's funny is that despite their flaws, the Democratic platform offers far more to these forgotten Americans than anything the GOP offers, but racism is hard to let go.
                                I have a handful of relatives that are regular Fox News viewers, and they're all mean spirited, nasty people. I don't think a lot of them even realize the toll that watching that shit has taken on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X