Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing On The Buffalo Mass Shooting?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post

    First, I never said I agreed with banning abortion. But, are you really functioning on a “two wrongs make a right” mentality?
    Nah I think lets just stick to thoughts and prayers and more and more gruesome massacres. Its one way of population control.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

      Nah I think lets just stick to thoughts and prayers and more and more gruesome massacres. Its one way of population control.
      You’re just one vile human being, aren’t you?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

        Elect people who will change the fucking constitution. Because its fucking retarded to follow the laws from 1776 - get rid of the 2nd amendment for shit sure. Make sure only people who have guns are cops and the military and the forest rangers. Absolutely NOBODY ELSE
        1776?

        Comment


        • #49
          In America a mass shooting should now be defined as 40 or more

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Nash View Post

            1776?
            Completely predictable that he doesn’t know that isn’t the right date.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              In America a mass shooting should now be defined as 40 or more
              I searched "Buffalo shooting" on my phone and the top two options were "Buffalo shooting" and "Buffalo shooting today".

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by DPR View Post

                I searched "Buffalo shooting" on my phone and the top two options were "Buffalo shooting" and "Buffalo shooting today".
                Not the first mass shooting of Buffalo.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                  Not the first mass shooting of Buffalo.


                  I don't know why Biden can't call a FBI task force to go over each and every American with a criminal record and see if they have a gun and lets start there. Im sure DSMoney wouldn't have a problem with that.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post



                    I don't know why Biden can't call a FBI task force to go over each and every American with a criminal record and see if they have a gun and lets start there. Im sure DSMoney wouldn't have a problem with that.
                    Probably because having a gun isn’t illegal.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                      Probably because having a gun isn’t illegal.
                      By a person with a criminal record? Well if abortion can be criminalized so should gun ownership with anybody with a criminal record. I mean - we take away voting rights from criminals.

                      How about taking guns away from everybody that has a restraining order? Would that be legal?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                        By a person with a criminal record? Well if abortion can be criminalized so should gun ownership with anybody with a criminal record. I mean - we take away voting rights from criminals.

                        How about taking guns away from everybody that has a restraining order? Would that be legal?
                        No. That would not be legal or even rational.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                          No. That would not be legal or even rational.
                          Technically, if you have a restraining order, you can't legally possess a gun. So it wouldn't be illegal to take their guns if they have one. But you're going to need more probable cause than simply their record in order to search and seize their firearms.

                          But he's not far off on a step towards reducing these events. Create taskforce to investigate every failed background check, and prosecute straw purchases. Though, those things make sense and have a chance at working, something neither side of the government is keen to do.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

                            Technically, if you have a restraining order, you can't legally possess a gun. So it wouldn't be illegal to take their guns if they have one. But you're going to need more probable cause than simply their record in order to search and seize their firearms.

                            But he's not far off on a step towards reducing these events. Create taskforce to investigate every failed background check, and prosecute straw purchases. Though, those things make sense and have a chance at working, something neither side of the government is keen to do.
                            DS please write up your manifesto on fixing our gun problems. I promise on my father's ashes I will get it into the right hands of the Biden govt

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I suggest that the FBI background check needs to check your social media feeds. If you leave out any account - twitch, discord, whatsapp and the FBI finds it - you go to jail for 6 months


                              Make applying for a gun as fucking terrifying as possible - so that if you fucking lie and the find out - you get jail time

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Ever notice these "White Warriors" never go anywhere where they know BIPOC are packing? They'll show up at a church, or at a grocery store, but they aren't walking into the Marcy Projects or Cabrini Greens....I wonder why? Oh, that's right, they are scared shitless of the rabbit having the gun. It's bitchmade, but the entire white grievance industry is based in immeasurable fear. If racism doesn't exist, then why are they afraid of being a minority? It's almost like some of them realize that the awful things they've done to people like me are bound to come back on them at some point, someday.

                                It gets said a lot but people should be tickled pink that most BIPOC only want equity, not revenge. We just want to be left the F alone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X