Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

11 of the 13 people shot were not white. At least, that’s my understanding.
    I don’t care. I just hope that piece of shit spends the rest of his miserable life in the darkest hole we can find.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I don’t care. I just hope that piece of shit spends the rest of his miserable life in the darkest hole we can find.
      I’m good with that. Although, I think being thrown into a jail that’s 85% African-American would be poetic justice.

Comment

I’m good with that. Although, I think being thrown into a jail that’s 85% African-American would be poetic justice.
        Nah, solitary would destroy a clown like this worse than any amount of ass beatings or rapes ever could.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Some people might call that a good start.
              Replace all of them with anti gun nuts...right?

Comment

Unsurprising, and in the case of Loomer, disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                  No, replace them with people who have done something other than work as an elected official their entire lives. I'm not sure if you have read executive orders by Tom Clancy, but that's what I want to happen. Get someone that's president, not because they wanted to be president but because they were duty bound to be, get professionals with experience in their fields to be the cabinet, fill congress with people other than polysci makirs and attorney's, and pick supreme court judges with a blind look at their ruling history as a judge (redact their political affiliation, their name, their race, and their gender), and pick the ones best suited for the position and not the one most politically savy at the time.

I know it's a pipe dream, but a man's has got to have some dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

No, replace them with people who have done something other than work as an elected official their entire lives. I'm not sure if you have read executive orders by Tom Clancy, but that's what I want to happen. Get someone that's president, not because they wanted to be president but because they were duty bound to be, get professionals with experience in their fields to be the cabinet, fill congress with people other than polysci makirs and attorney's, and pick supreme court judges with a blind look at their ruling history as a judge (redact their political affiliation, their name, their race, and their gender), and pick the ones best suited for the position and not the one most politically savy at the time.

I know it's a pipe dream, but a man's has got to have some dreams.
                    Elect people who will change the fucking constitution. Because its fucking retarded to follow the laws from 1776 - get rid of the 2nd amendment for shit sure. Make sure only people who have guns are cops and the military and the forest rangers. Absolutely NOBODY ELSE

Comment

Why is it always one party ?

Comment

You’re still replacing them with nuts.

Elect people who will change the fucking constitution. Because its fucking retarded to follow the laws from 1776 - get rid of the 2nd amendment for shit sure. Make sure only people who have guns are cops and the military and the forest rangers. Absolutely NOBODY ELSE
                        You and I both know it’ll never happen like that; that only the good guys have guns. I’m not saying I believe in people open-carrying to the grocery store. But, the vast, overwhelming percentage of gun owners are not out there shooting up places.

And, you’ve yet to provide evidence that they would not be able to get guns even if it were illegal to do so. Obviously, they aren’t concerned with the law. It’s like arguing that drunk drivers will obey the speed limit. They’re drunk. They left minor infractions behind long ago.

People like you, who live in a duality of absolutes, utterly mystify me. You never, ever think things through. Even when it comes to the Second Amendment, where the crux to your best argument for gun control, is literally right there.

Comment

You’re still replacing them with nuts.

You and I both know it’ll never happen like that; that only the good guys have guns. I’m not saying I believe in people open-carrying to the grocery store. But, the vast, overwhelming percentage of gun owners are not out there shooting up places.

And, you’ve yet to provide evidence that they would not be able to get guns even if it were illegal to do so. Obviously, they aren’t concerned with the law. It’s like arguing that drunk drivers will obey the speed limit. They’re drunk. They left minor infractions behind long ago.

People like you, who live in a duality of absolutes, utterly mystify me. You never, ever think things through. Even when it comes to the Second Amendment, where the crux to your best argument for gun control, is literally right there.

So Repubs can ban Abortion and Birth Control but Dems can't ban guns and ammo? If the SCOTUS wants to leave abortion up to the states, so should the 2nd - have all the fucking guns you want in Texas but fuck off if you want to own a gun in California. People in Cali who want to go shoot guns can travel to Texas and blast all the fucking guns they want and come back home but leave their guns in Texas. Just like people in TX who want abortions can come to cali and go back home after the surgery.
                          Last edited by sctrojan; 05-16-2022, 10:38 AM.

Comment

So Repubs can ban Abortion and Birth Control but Dems can't ban guns and ammo? If the SCOTUS wants to leave abortion up to the states, so should the 2nd - have all the fucking guns you want in Texas but fuck off if you want to own a gun in California. People in Cali who want to go shoot guns can travel to Texas and blast all the fucking guns they want and come back home but leave their guns in Texas. Just like people in TX who want abortions can come to cali and go back home after the surgery.
                            First, I never said I agreed with banning abortion. But, are you really functioning on a “two wrongs make a right” mentality?

Comment

Working...
                            X