Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m just waiting until the first Dark MAGA guy shoots some place up. These people are grievance-driven with many itching for a fight. It can’t be long until one of them gets radicalized to the point of actual violence. How long until Trump is personally named in one of these manifestos?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Yeah, because homemade explosives aren’t a thing. The people at the OKC FBI building wish McVeigh used a gun.
      You can count the number of bombings that have taken place in the USA since the start of the constitution with out taking off your shoes and socks

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        You can count the number of bombings that have taken place in the USA since the start of the constitution with out taking off your shoes and socks
        Do you have polydactyly or are you Durga?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terr..._United_States

Comment

Reading through this guys manifesto, it never ceases to amaze me how fucking stupid their ideology is. Whites are always depicted as somehow being both superior and inferior depending on the context. They jump back and forth between some warrior battle cry Odin bullshit and waahhhh we’re so oppressed without even batting an eye.

Whatever. I didn’t read the whole thing but if you feel like laughing at an incoherent dumbass, give it a go.

Comment

Whenever a mass shooting takes place - the standard questions the media need to ask are:

1) Whats the race of the shooter
            2) Whats the race of the victims
            3) Did the shooter buy the gun legally
            4) Is the shooter a US citizen
            5) What's the religion of the shooter.

Comment

Reading through this guys manifesto, it never ceases to amaze me how fucking stupid their ideology is. Whites are always depicted as somehow being both superior and inferior depending on the context. They jump back and forth between some warrior battle cry Odin bullshit and waahhhh we’re so oppressed without even batting an eye.

Whatever. I didn’t read the whole thing but if you feel like laughing at an incoherent dumbass, give it a go.
              It's standard fascist ideology. The enemy is simultaneously both immeasurably strong and laughably weak. They are oppressing the in group so they must be rounded up by that group and exterminated.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

You know my feelings on guns - the only way guns are being banned if someone starts mass shooting in Congress and wastes all 538 members of congress, 9 justices, the pres+vp and the entire cabinet
                Some people might call that a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                  I’m just waiting until the first Dark MAGA guy shoots some place up. These people are grievance-driven with many itching for a fight. It can’t be long until one of them gets radicalized to the point of actual violence. How long until Trump is personally named in one of these manifestos?
                  I thought the NZ guy did name trump.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I thought the NZ guy did name trump.
                    Not sure.

Comment

The one I saw was only about 7 mins long, apparently there’s a longer version though. Basically he pulls up out of the car and blasts the first couple people he sees then just makes his way through the store capping people. It’s hard to tell the races of some of these people in the footage because white/Hispanic is pretty hard to tell apart based on video quality, but yeah. Dudes a complete and total psychopath and I hope he never sees the light of day again.
                      He apologized for pointing at the white guy.

https://apnews.com/article/buffalo-s...a13ef840650bb1

Portions of the Twitch video circulating online showed the gunman firing volley after volley of shots in less than a minute as he raced through the parking lot and then the store, pausing for just a moment to reload. At one point, he trains his weapon on a white person cowering behind a checkout counter, but says “Sorry!” and doesn’t shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

He apologized for pointing at the white guy.

https://apnews.com/article/buffalo-s...a13ef840650bb1

But he shot other white people?

Comment

But he shot other white people?
                          I don’t know. I only morbidly watched the clip once and only noticed he didn’t shoot the one guy on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I don’t know. I only morbidly watched the clip once and only noticed he didn’t shoot the one guy on the ground.
                            Point I'm trying to make is, as clearly racist as this person was, this wasn't a Dylan Roof style attack where he specifically sought out a large gathering of black people to do his shooting. This guy is just a complete fucking psychopath who seemed to want maximum carnage, skin be damned.

But hey, maybe you're right. I've given up trying to figure out people like that.

Comment

Point I'm trying to make is, as clearly racist as this person was, this wasn't a Dylan Roof style attack where he specifically sought out a large gathering of black people to do his shooting. This guy is just a complete fucking psychopath who seemed to want maximum carnage, skin be damned.

But hey, maybe you're right. I've given up trying to figure out people like that.
                              11 of the 13 people shot were not white. At least, that’s my understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

11 of the 13 people shot were not white. At least, that’s my understanding.
                                So he's 84% racist pig and 100 % psychopath for a grand total of 184% waste of space.

Almost a black hole.

Comment

Working...
                                X