• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truthiness
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

It worked for me with MD21. Dude followed me around like a puppy, he got so frustrated that I quit replying to him that he accused me of blocking him. That was pretty entertaining. I'm gonna wait to see how long it will take DPR to quit replying to my post or putting my name in his posts.
      Its easy just to be an adult and ignore the nonsense. I have guys on here that literally stalk my social media because they want my attention...as to where I don't give a shit that they even exist. I feel bad for them, but I understand its a mental health issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Its easy just to be an adult and ignore the nonsense. I have guys on here that literally stalk my social media because they want my attention...as to where I don't give a shit that they even exist. I feel bad for them, but I understand its a mental health issue.
        What's your myspace handle?

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
          What's your myspace handle?
          luvs2spooge69

Comment

luvs2spooge69
            Yeah. I guess 69ingchipmunks@me.com was taken already.

Comment

• Comment

luvs2spooge69

I can understand luvs2spooge - Im assuming you love to jerk off - who doesn't? Its the 69 I don't get - do you try to facialize yourself?
                Last edited by sctrojan; 05-05-2022, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                  Why is lying to congress not an impeachable offence? Or is it lying to FBI a criminal offence?

Comment

Why is lying to congress not an impeachable offence? Or is it lying to FBI a criminal offence?
                    Anything is an impeachable offense if you have the votes.

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Anything is an impeachable offense if you have the votes.

​​​​​
                      Lying to FBI - gets you jail time automatically - no? So we should have the SCOTUS nominees answer to the FBI instead of the Senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

It worked for me with MD21. Dude followed me around like a puppy, he got so frustrated that I quit replying to him that he accused me of blocking him. That was pretty entertaining. I'm gonna wait to see how long it will take DPR to quit replying to my post or putting my name in his posts.
                        I don't know how long I've had him blocked for, but it's been at least a few months and I still see him talking about or replying to me in the occasional quote. The worst part is, as much of a lunatic as DPR is on the board, he's supposedly way worse off of it. The private messages I've seen between him and other people are... yeesh.

But hey, there are people in this world who don't have anything to live for. They're not attractive to the opposite sex, their family doesn't like them, they don't have kids, they barely have friends. All they have is an internet connection and deep need to vent their frustrations at people that have those things. Many such cases.
                        Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 05-05-2022, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I don't know how long I've had him blocked for, but it's been at least a few months and I still see him talking about or replying to me in the occasional quote. The worst part is, as much of a lunatic as DPR is on the board, he's supposedly way worse off of it. The private messages I've seen between him and other people are... yeesh.

But hey, there are people in this world who don't have anything to live for. They're not attractive to the opposite sex, their family doesn't like them, they don't have kids, they barely have friends. All they have is an internet connection and deep need to vent their frustrations at people that have those things. Many such cases.
                          My first thought is, why are you seeing PMs of his? Or, maybe that’s just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

My first thought is, why are you seeing PMs of his? Or, maybe that’s just me.
                            Because people have showed them to me. Dude’s a nut job.

Comment

• In 2017, Sara, at age 38 with two children, thought she was too old to get pregnant again. When she started to bleed heavily, she went to a public hospital in Quito. A doctor diagnosed a urinary-tract infection and recorded in her medical chart that the infection had provoked a miscarriage. A new doctor on the following shift took over her care. He began to interrogate Sara about her bleeding, asking her if she had taken any pills or had tried to have an abortion. Sara’s condition was still unstable, and she had a high fever; the doctor called the police.
                              While she was still bleeding from a procedure to remove the remaining tissue from her uterus, Sara, naked but for a hospital gown, and with a few sanitary pads, was taken by police to a detention unit in the middle of the night and charged with an abortion with consent, a crime under Ecuadorian law. By early morning, Sara was assigned a public defender, who advised her to plead guilty in return for a lighter sentence. Within a few hours, the hearing took place.

Still in her hospital gown, dizzy and bleeding, Sara was surrounded by men—the judge, the police, and the public defender, as she followed her lawyer’s advice and pled guilty. By noon that day, she was on her way to a prison in the town of Latacunga to serve a sentence of one year and eight months. After one year of being imprisoned, Sara’s daughter contacted a private lawyer, who was able to secure legal relief that allowed Sara to serve part of her remaining sentence outside of the prison.
                              https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/07/1...utions-ecuador

Comment

I can understand luvs2spooge - Im assuming you love to jerk off - who doesn't? Its the 69 I don't get - do you try to facialize yourself?
                                Someone never watched South Park when they were younger

Comment

Working...
                                X