Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

You mean like black? The race of the majority of the babies aborted despite black people only being 13% of the population? And isn't it so strange how seemingly every ghetto has a nearby Planned Parenthood, but there never seem to be any in the suburbs or rural areas?

Oh well, I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
    What you don't hear is the girls of rich parents are flown to California - to see DisneyLand and a quick trip to the abortion clinic - where they serve you a hot towel, camomille tea, delicious pastries before they take you into the operating room for a quick snip and a dab of alchohol

Its the poor girls in the ghetto that have to rely on PP

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

What you don't hear is the girls of rich parents are flown to California - to see DisneyLand and a quick trip to the abortion clinic - where they serve you a hot towel, camomille tea, delicious pastries before they take you into the operating room for a quick snip and a dab of alchohol
      The jury is still out: greatest troll ever or the world's most disgusting and stupid human being? The world may never know.

Comment

The jury is still out: greatest troll ever or the world's most disgusting and stupid human being? The world may never know.
        I am lucky SCjr hasn't knocked up any chick - but if were the case I'd be totally taking care of the abortion. I am not ready to be a grandpa.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Don't force it. You'll figure out your sexual identity with time. It's understandable that your trips to Bunger's cabin have confused you.
          I'm not the one who is confused, sugar tits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

I'm not the one who is confused, sugar tits.
            You just called an old man sugar tits. I guess it's worse than we thought.

Comment

He's blocked for a reason. Dude is completely incapable of respecting the opinions of people he disagrees with. If you disagree with him, you have to be some sort of evil demon or whatever -ism he thinks is appropriate. There's absolutely no way that you simply have a different value structure. Such is the life of a person deeply indoctrinated into a belief system that depends on people conforming to a particular archetype in order to survive.
              Haven't blocked him, but I have stopped responding to him.

Comment

I've been pro-life and made it clear as to why since this board has existed. Go back five or ten years and you'll see me posting the exact same thing. I just wish I knew why people have such a hard time with this and not my stance on the death penalty, but I guess some people just like killing the inconvenient or unnecessary.
                I don't have a problem with you being pro-life, my issue is with your absolutist position. I'm neither pro-choice, pro-life, anti-death penalty, or pro death penalty. I believe that being absolutely for or against anything is an impossible position to honestly hold yourself to, and I hate hypocrisy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I don't have a problem with you being pro-life, my issue is with your absolutist position. I'm neither pro-choice, pro-life, anti-death penalty, or pro death penalty. I believe that being absolutely for or against anything is an impossible position to honestly hold yourself to, and I hate hypocrisy.
                  The way I see it, I don't make the standards.

Comment

• Amazon, apple Levi's, Citigroup will pay for female workers to get legal abortions in blue states.

Thank you corporations for doing what govt won't do

Comment

• You guys realize Hookems is just doing this for the attention, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                        You guys realize Hookems is just doing this for the attention, right?
                        Hes followed me around from thread to thread for over a decade, begging me to pay attention to him. I've found that if you just don't directly communicate with him he gets all pissy, blows up, and goes to the corner (yes, like a toddler). Ignoring is always the best policy here.

Comment

• https://www.statesman.com/story/news...ren/9652463002

Just in case anyone thinks this is just stopping at Roe. Shit, even I didn't think they would go after Plyler.

Louisiana just advanced a bill out of committee yesterday that would criminalize abortions (penalize the woman) and count life beginning at conception, meaning any form of birth control that allows the sperm to meet the egg is now considered murder.

Yeah. This is where we're at folks. Roe is in the rearview with tire tracks and Griswold and Obergfell are about to go under the front bumper with Plyler down the road.

I just hope all of the conservative MAGA chuds who think the GOP is the new counter-culture party are happy when they find out they either can't get laid or the only women willing to fuck want child support payments. Idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Hes followed me around from thread to thread for over a decade, begging me to pay attention to him. I've found that if you just don't directly communicate with him he gets all pissy, blows up, and goes to the corner (yes, like a toddler). Ignoring is always the best policy here.
                            It worked for me with MD21. Dude followed me around like a puppy, he got so frustrated that I quit replying to him that he accused me of blocking him. That was pretty entertaining. I'm gonna wait to see how long it will take DPR to quit replying to my post or putting my name in his posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

It worked for me with MD21. Dude followed me around like a puppy, he got so frustrated that I quit replying to him that he accused me of blocking him. That was pretty entertaining. I'm gonna wait to see how long it will take DPR to quit replying to my post or putting my name in his posts.

Comment

• Newsmax host, without evidence, accuses Ketanji Brown Jackson of leaking Roe draft before she’s sworn in

Tell me why shouldn't we have a Ministry of Truth?

Comment

Working...
                                X