Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 midterms

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    So long Madison Cawthorn. Let that be a lesson to you. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Although, on some level, I still contend that he’s relieved.
    I couldn't imagine that amount of indoctrination that kid got from his parents. Remember, indoctrination is the leading cause of retardation.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Deschet View Post
      So long Madison Cawthorn. Let that be a lesson to you. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Although, on some level, I still contend that he’s relieved.
      I wonder what he will do now for a living.

      Comment


      • #33
        Cawthorn is a pathological liar who probably only told the truth one time and that one time is what cost him his seat.

        Don't talk about the cocaine orgies.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by DPR View Post
          Cawthorn is a pathological liar who probably only told the truth one time and that one time is what cost him his seat.

          Don't talk about the cocaine orgies.
          Right? I guess that’s the red line. Like… this guy got utterly destroyed, by his own party, like no one I can remember. Unless, of course, he was behind all of it. But, I just can’t think of anyone twisted enough to do this to oneself.

          Comment


          • #35
            So the Republican primary looks like it will take a few days to count. So now it is critical to count every PA ballot.

            Thankfully people won’t be posted up in my city I protest this time.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
              So the Republican primary looks like it will take a few days to count. So now it is critical to count every PA ballot.

              Thankfully people won’t be posted up in my city I protest this time.
              Stolen election.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                So the Republican primary looks like it will take a few days to count. So now it is critical to count every PA ballot.

                Thankfully people won’t be posted up in my city I protest this time.
                The galling hypocrisy is what is so amazing to me. Just absolutely shameless.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by DPR View Post

                  The galling hypocrisy is what is so amazing to me. Just absolutely shameless.
                  Do you think they care about that? They’re allowed to do it. It’s the other side who isn’t.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    https://twitter.com/adamkinzinger/st...q6FWJ_uG48iDyA

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                      So the Republican primary looks like it will take a few days to count. So now it is critical to count every PA ballot.

                      Thankfully people won’t be posted up in my city I protest this time.
                      Why the democrats don't make hay out of this gets my blood boiling. Its a fucking easy dunk on the repubs - that's it Im registering for some video editing classes and buying a Mac to make videos for the stupid retarded dems

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Speaking of Pennsylvania Republicans, how about Mastriano? What’s with this guy? He says he is "reclaiming" the state of Pennsylvania, which he calls the “promised land” "for Christ" and if he wins, will restore "God's kingdom" in the state. He’s owning being a Christian Nationalist. Going beyond efforts to have the Bible as stipulated teaching in public schools, or being an insurrectionist, he believes in blood purity. Holy fucking shit.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                          Speaking of Pennsylvania Republicans, how about Mastriano? What’s with this guy? He says he is "reclaiming" the state of Pennsylvania, which he calls the “promised land” "for Christ" and if he wins, will restore "God's kingdom" in the state. He’s owning being a Christian Nationalist. Going beyond efforts to have the Bible as stipulated teaching in public schools, or being an insurrectionist, he believes in blood purity. Holy fucking shit.
                          He's a legit menace. His signs are everywhere around my neck of the woods. The good news is that such a loon will likely be easier to defeat in November. The bad news is if he actually wins then democracy is probably over in PA. The guy has made it clear he intends to nullify any Democratic wins in PA while GOV. Not hyperbole.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by DPR View Post

                            He's a legit menace. His signs are everywhere around my neck of the woods. The good news is that such a loon will likely be easier to defeat in November. The bad news is if he actually wins then democracy is probably over in PA. The guy has made it clear he intends to nullify any Democratic wins in PA while GOV. Not hyperbole.
                            I’ve seen all sorts of horror stories. And yeah, as he is tasked with appointing the SoC, as he puts it, “And so I have the power as governor to decertify or certify any machines or anything else involved with elections. At the stroke of a pen, I can decertify every single machine in the state.”

                            He’s basically saying Republicans (Read: He Who Shall Not Be Named) will win by any means necessary. It’s no wonder He Who Shall Not Be Named has become such a big fan. That’s pretty much EXACTLY what he’s looking for. That’s what he wanted in David Purdue. He too would have tried to elect He Who Shall Not Be Named by any means necessary.

                            Aside from having all the markings of a modern-day conservative Big Lie douchenozzle, this guy is also a religious zealot. He’s like the GOP Voltron.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              The Republican PA Senate Primary is still too close to call. Clearly it’s rigged in the favor or the TV guy that, or the not TV guy.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                                The Republican PA Senate Primary is still too close to call. Clearly it’s rigged in the favor or the TV guy that, or the not TV guy.
                                Well… one guy should just declare that he won. That makes you a winner.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X