No, it's because you're a pet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

No, it's because you're a pet.
      Disrespectful to animals.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        If you think slave owning is cool in 2022 because I'm a coloured person
        Jesus, you try too hard. Right down to the affectation the use of “coloured”. Ridiculous. All the way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Disrespectful to animals.
          True, my bad. My dog is potty trained.

Comment

True, my bad. My dog is potty trained.
            What? That is actually weird seeing an animal hop up on the commode and squat to do its business. Yes I've seen youtube videos - its unnatural

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

What? That is actually weird seeing an animal hop up on the commode and squat to do its business. Yes I've seen youtube videos - its unnatural
              Anyone or anything not shitting on the street is unnatural to you.

Comment

Anyone or anything not shitting on the street is unnatural to you.
                Squatting down to shit is actually the more natural way. In fact they sell squatting blocks so that you can assume the street shitting position on the pot

Comment

• Well that's not a good sign. Give all your money to Trump, not the RNC.... Trump uses money to fight the election results and get back and people that crossed him.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/EricKleefeld/sta...90817638203393

Kari Lake was behind last night and now she's pulled ahead as more ballots are counted. She has a very clear-headed understanding of why that happened - not all of the ballots were in.

Mighty convenient when it benefits you to say ballots counted overnight are legit and normal. 2 years ago, ballots counted overnight were proof of the biggest fraud in American history. These people are fucking shameless.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                      https://twitter.com/EricKleefeld/sta...90817638203393

Kari Lake was behind last night and now she's pulled ahead as more ballots are counted. She has a very clear-headed understanding of why that happened - not all of the ballots were in.

Mighty convenient when it benefits you to say ballots counted overnight are legit and normal. 2 years ago, ballots counted overnight were proof of the biggest fraud in American history. These people are fucking shameless.
                      Everyone of these fuckers have said that if they lose the election was a fraud.

Comment

• Election deniers rack up wins, fueling concerns in both parties

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-both-parties/

Republicans touting former President Trump’s unfounded claims that the 2020 election was stolen saw victories across the map in Tuesday’s primaries, raising questions — and, for many, concerns — about what will happen in November’s general elections.

Comment

Election deniers rack up wins, fueling concerns in both parties

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-both-parties/

Republicans touting former President Trump’s unfounded claims that the 2020 election was stolen saw victories across the map in Tuesday’s primaries, raising questions — and, for many, concerns — about what will happen in November’s general elections.
                          As I predicted, they’re running with a granular approach, focusing on the wins at lower levels that have a more direct effect on the elections themselves. They got their asses handed to them all n 2020. So, they’re adjusting their tactics and mostly flying under the radar. This is a long game that could have reverberations that affect things for years to come. Their goal is simple enough. They want to rewrite the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                            Well, Biden did the Dems no favors, so its hard to see a path where they maintain an advantage. They also have to start serious discussions with him about not running for reelection. The likelihood of him winning a 2nd term at this point cannot be very high.
                            If Trump somehow wins the nomination again, Biden will win a 2nd term.
                            Trump is a loud minority. Just a like a lot of minority groups.

People who typically sit conservative, but don't bleed to the left or right, won't vote for him, and many didn't last time (like me). I won't vote for Trump. Of course, I won't vote for Biden...but that's the nice thing about being in Indiana, my vote doesn't count anyway (but that's a debate for a different thread).

Comment

• Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

People who typically sit conservative, but don't bleed to the left or right, won't vote for him, and many didn't last time (like me). I won't vote for Trump. Of course, I won't vote for Biden...but that's the nice thing about being in Indiana, my vote doesn't count anyway (but that's a debate for a different thread).
                              The problem with all of this is that Trump isn’t a traditional conservative. He’s not a Republican. He doesn’t believe in anything in particular. He is a cult leader. And, he has millions and millions of followers, who believe more in Trump than they do in the Republican Party. So, he has that baked-in advantage. After that, he’ll pick up votes by folks who will always vote for the Republican. That’s probably a wash, as there are just as many folks on the left who will do the same. So, at the end of the day, the candidate who has people who vote for him usually fares better than by voting against him. That happened in 2020; I doubt we see it happen again.

Comment

• Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

The only real problem with this is 74,216,747 people voted for Trump after seeing his first term. I agree his most loyal supporters are a loud minority, but if he ran again and got the Republican nom, I can guarantee around 74,216,747 people will vote for him again, and thats more dangerous than a Biden 2nd term. And that is saying something.

Comment

Working...
                                X