Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

The article I linked yesterday suggests their exit strategy is to struggle deeper into the quagmire.
    Jesus... seriously? What the fuck is wrong with Putin?

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

He's dying and he hasn't put the USSR back together yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. There’s always the easy button. But, as you know, idiomatic phrases get lost in translation. You and I could translate Schweinhund and get pig-dog, but you know the connotation is much different. I could say Trojan ist ein warmer Mann. That doesn’t mean he’s warm, as you also know.
        Schweinhund and warmer doesn't come up. But I get what you mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Schweinhund and warmer doesn't come up. But I get what you mean.

I’m so stealing that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Megalomania? I mean… that’s the simple answer. The more complex answer is that there’s something very wrong physically, and he likely wants to cement his legacy. The truth is, no one can really know for sure.

Comment

• Vladimir Putin’s top security officials think the war in Ukraine is ‘lost’, making the chances of a coup more likely, an analyst in Moscow says.
              The chances of the Russian tyrant launching a nuclear strike are receding as it is likely people would refuse to carry out his order.

That’s according to expert and investigative journalist Christo Grozev, who suggests Putin is losing his grip on power.

He says leading officials are unlikely to obey Putin’s commands to launch nukes as they don’t trust he will still be in power in three months time.
              https://metro.co.uk/2022/05/19/putin...coup-16672422/

Grain of salt. Anything that sounds too good to be true usually is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                What's Russia's exit strategy here?

They need to form a "win" somehow. And they also need to leave.
                Most of the Russian Army is going to exit existence. Putin remains a master strategist.

Comment

https://metro.co.uk/2022/05/19/putin...coup-16672422/

Grain of salt. Anything that sounds too good to be true usually is.
                  Uh, does it really matter what Putin is doing 3 months after launching nukes? Pretty sure the whole world is fucked at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Uh, does it really matter what Putin is doing 3 months after launching nukes? Pretty sure the whole world is fucked at that point.
                    Yeah. This guy could decide to go out with a bang. I’m hoping that there are people there to prevent such a catastrophe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. This guy could decide to go out with a bang. I’m hoping that there are people there to prevent such a catastrophe.
                      To think there are people in Russia like we had Esper or Mattis under Trump - its wishful thinking - there are fucks on russian tv yukking it up to see how long would it take a nuke to travel to London, Paris and Berlin

The only right response is to threaten them back and with images of destruction of Moscow and St. Petersburg - they literally have only two cities worth a damn
                      Last edited by sctrojan; 05-19-2022, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

To think there are people in Russia like we had Esper or Mattis under Trump - its wishful thinking - there are fucks on russian tv yukking it up to see how long would it take a nuke to travel to London, Paris and Berlin

The only right response is to threaten them back and with images of destruction of Moscow and St. Petersburg - they literally have only two cities worth a damn
                        There are fucks on U.S. TV yucking it up. The rest of your post was simpletonistic drivel.

Comment

• Wants to expand the Russian empire but instead gets it nuked into little bits.

Comment

• Former President George W. Bush was criticizing Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday when his old nemesis, the verbal slip, struck again. Bush eventually condemned Putin's invasion of Ukraine — but not before he condemned "a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq."
                            Bush was drawing a parallel between how countries conduct elections and their stance toward other nations when his tongue went rogue.

"The result is an absence of checks and balances in Russia, and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq — I mean of Ukraine," Bush said.
                            https://www.npr.org/2022/05/19/11000...ead-of-ukraine

Why is W allowed to talk?

Comment

I think he should have sat this one out. I also saw someone asking Tony Blair about Ukraine on like the Today Dhow. Why is he on that show?

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I think he should have sat this one out. I also saw someone asking Tony Blair about Ukraine on like the Today Dhow. Why is he on that show?
                                Maybe the Dhow was up?

Comment

Working...
                                X