Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State department advising Americans to leave Ukraine

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I believe the Parkinsons. He was gripping that table in the most recent interview like he had his hands around Hillary's throat.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DPR View Post
      I believe the Parkinsons. He was gripping that table in the most recent interview like he had his hands around Hillary's throat.
      I have it on a good source that it’s likely true, and carefully well-hidden.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

        I have it on a good source that it’s likely true, and carefully well-hidden.
        WhatsApp Image 2022-05-02 at 6.10.53 PM.jpeg

        Comment


        • They bombed a fucking school...60 are estimated to be dead.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JTrain View Post
            They bombed a fucking school...60 are estimated to be dead.
            They just created a few more Ukrainian shoe bombers for the next couple of decades I bet

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JTrain View Post
              They bombed a fucking school...60 are estimated to be dead.
              Anyone familiar with what Putin and Co did in Chechnya shouldn't be surprised.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                They just created a few more Ukrainian shoe bombers for the next couple of decades I bet
                I'm surprised there aren't bombings in Russia already

                Comment


                • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                  I'm surprised there aren't bombings in Russia already
                  https://www.newsweek.com/every-myste...l-list-1704100

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                    They bombed a fucking school...60 are estimated to be dead.
                    And this surprises you how? It’s Putin.

                    Comment


                    • I mean dead Russians. Fuck property fires.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                        And this surprises you how? It’s Putin.
                        Not surprised. Incredibly sad that this is reality for Ukrainians for sure.

                        Comment


                        • Russia's ambassador to Poland Sergey Andreev is covered in red substance thrown by protesters as he came to celebrate Victory day at the Soviet Military Cemetery to mark the 77th anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany, in Warsaw, Poland May 9, 2022. 

                          Good on the Poles. Dig up the Soviet graves and build a apartment complex for displaced Ukrainians paid for by Russian yachts seized by the west
                          Last edited by sctrojan; 05-09-2022, 12:01 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JTrain View Post

                            Not surprised. Incredibly sad that this is reality for Ukrainians for sure.
                            Yeah. It fucking sucks. A bunch of local breweries here bought all the Ukrainian malt and hops, as they’re now making Molotov cocktails.

                            Comment


                            • What is amazing about Ukrainians vs Syrians/Afghanis/Latinos refugees - Ukrainians want to return to their country that is a fucking disaster and rebuild it from the rubble......while the rest of these people are just fucking too happy to let their home go to shit and live a good and comfy life in the West.
                              Last edited by sctrojan; 05-09-2022, 04:42 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                                And this surprises you how? It’s Putin.
                                It will never stop horrifying me what people are capable of.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X