Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear about the wheelchair guy in Arizona?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Settle down lol.

You can’t tell me that he had to shoot that guy. He’s in a fucking motorized wheelchair and you have a whole tool belt of shit that can bring him to a dead halt. The guy who shot him is a fucking idiot and never should’ve been allowed to become a cop.
    He could have tipped the fucking chair over and been done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
      Why are people trying to make this guy out as a reasonable police officer? Why?
      The guy is a piece of fucking shit and should fry.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

He could have tipped the fucking chair over and been done with it.
        I tell you what, go to a walmart and try to push over one of those while someone is in it trying to stab you with a knife. I mean we can all agree that the cop shouldn't have shot this guy, but quit being (why didn't he shoot him in the leg) stupid about what the cop should have done.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I tell you what, go to a walmart and try to push over one of those while someone is in it trying to stab you with a knife. I mean we can all agree that the cop shouldn't have shot this guy, but quit being (why didn't he shoot him in the leg) stupid about what the cop should have done.
          For someone who came in here talking about how everyone wasn't posting facts, you add yourself to the list?

You think that chair weighs more than a full dressed Harley? Because I learned to stand those heavy motherfuckers before I was a teenager. I'm really fucking confident I could push that chair over with zero problems. And I didn't say shit about shooting his leg or anything else. You know why? Wouldn't have needed to.

Comment

Okay. I’ll freely admit these things are hard to tip over. Fine. Okay. Wonderful. But, I’m fairly sure most people could get out the way of a knife-wielding man in a motorized scooter. I realize the officer told him not to enter Lowes. I even get that the guy told the cop he would have to shoot him. I’m willing to bet he had a few underlying issues.

But. The cop shot him. Nine times. Nine. Fucking. Times.

There’s no way you’re going to convince me, or anyone sane, that this cop didn’t have a Eric Cartman on Steroids Respect My Authority complex going on. This guy defied him. Hell, he even had backup on the scene.

Let me ask another hypothetical question: Would this guy have discharged his weapon if this was a 65 year old white woman? I’ll bet a year’s paycheck he wouldn’t have even considered it.

And still… I come back to the fact that he shot him nine times… just to make sure he was good and fucking dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
              Okay. I’ll freely admit these things are hard to tip over.
              Not as hard as you might think.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4776350/

As with all mobility devices, wheelchairs are subject to events that can lead to passenger injury. In one study, over 87 % of wheelchair users reported at least one tip or fall in the past three years [1]. Approximately 10 % of wheelchair users are driving electric powered wheelchairs [2]. Electric power wheelchairs are designed for stability and therefore rarely tip going over low height obstacles [3]. EPWs are more likely to tip sideways and those sideways tips or falls are more likely to require medical attention

EPW = Electric Powered Wheelchair

Comment

Not as hard as you might think.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4776350/

As with all mobility devices, wheelchairs are subject to events that can lead to passenger injury. In one study, over 87 % of wheelchair users reported at least one tip or fall in the past three years [1]. Approximately 10 % of wheelchair users are driving electric powered wheelchairs [2]. Electric power wheelchairs are designed for stability and therefore rarely tip going over low height obstacles [3]. EPWs are more likely to tip sideways and those sideways tips or falls are more likely to require medical attention

EPW = Electric Powered Wheelchair
                Where is the study on how hard they are to tip over on flat ground while somebody is slashing a knife at you?

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Where is the study on how hard they are to tip over on flat ground while somebody is slashing a knife at you?
                  More dishonesty from the fraud. Show where someone was slashing a knife. It sure as fuck isn't happening in that video.

Read, just don't look for the answer on Russia Today's website.

Comment

More dishonesty from the fraud. Show where someone was slashing a knife. It sure as fuck isn't happening in that video.

Read, just don't look for the answer on Russia Today's website.
                    If you go trying to tip over the guy's chair, after he threatened to use a knife, do you think maybe there's a possibility he might start lashing out with it?

Tip: Spend a bit of time thinking about potential variables instead of wasting time on childish insults.

Comment

If you go trying to tip over the guy's chair, after he threatened to use a knife, do you think maybe there's a possibility he might start lashing out with it?

Tip: Spend a bit of time thinking about potential variables instead of wasting time on childish insults.

But that's not what happened, is it?

Tip: Stick to what really happened instead of trying to get a gotcha that isn't there.

Comment

But that's not what happened, is it?

Tip: Stick to what really happened instead of trying to get a gotcha that isn't there.
                        Are you talking to yourself?

You suggested tipping over the chair, But that's not what happened, is it?

Comment

Are you talking to yourself?

You suggested tipping over the chair, But that's not what happened, is it?

Is your caretaker there? Anyone around that can read to you?

He wasn't "slashing" as you keep claiming. Not even Russia Today or Foodbabe is claiming that. If you can't follow along, take a rest.

Comment

Is your caretaker there? Anyone around that can read to you?

He wasn't "slashing" as you keep claiming. Not even Russia Today or Foodbabe is claiming that. If you can't follow along, take a rest.
                            If you tried tipping the chair, it's very possible he would have.

If you can't follow along, just stop.

Comment

If you tried tipping the chair, it's very possible he would have.

If you can't follow along, just stop.
                              That's a strange way of acknowledging that something you claimed happened, didn't actually happen.

Comment

That's a strange way of acknowledging that something you claimed happened, didn't actually happen.
                                Go ahead and point out where I said that happened. Or better yet, stop dreaming shit up in your head.

Comment

Working...
                                X