• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    Oh lord. Settle down, people.
    Fuck you, white boy. You will get the vaccine, you will eat the bugs, you will own nothing, and you WILL be happy.

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied
    Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

You're fucking ignorant dude. I retracted that statement within 3 days of making it as soon as evidence came out suggesting I was wrong. Your fucking ass is still doubling down on being wrong about rittenhouse and maga hat. I mean you're still making post that are disingenuous at best about the facts in the rittenhouse case. You're being completely dishonest about how I looked at the arberry case by implying I didn't change my tune until after the trial, when I was in fact calling for them to charged with murder before they were ever charged. Go fuck yourself dude, you're in trojan territory now.
    It's a simple question - should you edit that post to retract the misleading statement?

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Oh lord. Settle down, people.

Leave a comment:

• DSMoneypit
    replied
    Originally posted by DPR View Post

Good grief. This isn't complex. You are stating the media was wrong about Rittenhouse and others etc. You have a post, which I linked, that shows you said the evidence available showed Arbery as the aggressor.

So my point was that now we know Arbery wasn't the aggressor, so are you going to retract that statement? And if not, why not? Because you insist that the media should be held accountable for spreading false info (even if it wasn't apparently false at the time) and you also include people's personal social media accounts when discussing the "media".

But here you are, stating something that turned out to be false. So if you're not willing to go back and retract, then why are you expecting everyone else to do that?

Kind of ironic since you are deflecting from being wrong about Arbery and refusing to admit it. I'm pretty sure I wasn't wrong about any of those guys either. I barely said anything about Rittenhouse other than he was a douchebag looking for a reason to use his gun and a guy cozying up to white supremacists. The maga hat kid is a douchebag too. His group was lying about the bus stop, which made me skeptical of everything else. I know where buses pick up on the mall and they weren't anywhere near it.

LOL I don't have admin privileges and I did link to the exact post that clearly shows it was edited. What the hell are you even trying to say here?
    You're fucking ignorant dude. I retracted that statement within 3 days of making it as soon as evidence came out suggesting I was wrong. Your fucking ass is still doubling down on being wrong about rittenhouse and maga hat. I mean you're still making post that are disingenuous at best about the facts in the rittenhouse case. You're being completely dishonest about how I looked at the arberry case by implying I didn't change my tune until after the trial, when I was in fact calling for them to charged with murder before they were ever charged. Go fuck yourself dude, you're in trojan territory now.

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied

You said

Did I edit that post, did I go back to that post to change it in a effort to make it like I never said that? No...I didn't, you're just a fuckjng prick who can't stand to be wrong.
    Good grief. This isn't complex. You are stating the media was wrong about Rittenhouse and others etc. You have a post, which I linked, that shows you said the evidence available showed Arbery as the aggressor.

So my point was that now we know Arbery wasn't the aggressor, so are you going to retract that statement? And if not, why not? Because you insist that the media should be held accountable for spreading false info (even if it wasn't apparently false at the time) and you also include people's personal social media accounts when discussing the "media".

But here you are, stating something that turned out to be false. So if you're not willing to go back and retract, then why are you expecting everyone else to do that?

It's such an anathema to you, that even when it's blatantly clear you're wrong about something, you just dou le down on being wrong. You were wrong about Rittenhouse, you were wrong about maga hat, you're wrong so often that it's a waste of bandwidth to list them all. What you're not, is man enough to admit when you're wrong or that your initial take on a subject was wrong.
    Kind of ironic since you are deflecting from being wrong about Arbery and refusing to admit it. I'm pretty sure I wasn't wrong about any of those guys either. I barely said anything about Rittenhouse other than he was a douchebag looking for a reason to use his gun and a guy cozying up to white supremacists. The maga hat kid is a douchebag too. His group was lying about the bus stop, which made me skeptical of everything else. I know where buses pick up on the mall and they weren't anywhere near it.

Also, if you want to accuse someone editjng a post, why don't you show the evidence. Show where I went back and changed the post in the original thread discussing this case. I'll wait.

Deschet can you show the unedited version of the post he just linked. I don't even know what was edited in that post.
    LOL I don't have admin privileges and I did link to the exact post that clearly shows it was edited. What the hell are you even trying to say here?

Leave a comment:

• DSMoneypit
    replied

Huh

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/poli...832#post587832

Would you look at that.

Last edited by DSMoneypit; 11-28-2021, 10:15 AM.

But that wasn't even what I was talking about. I was talking about your initial claim that

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/poli...675#post587675

[/B]

You initially stated that the evidence showed Arbery as the aggressor. You are saying media outlets should be sued by Rittenhouse for publishing information that turned out to be misleading or false. I'm simply asking you if you think you should have to go back and edit your original comment to correct the record? If not, why not? And do you think you can be sued by Arbery's family for defaming him with your initial comment?
    You said
    go back and edit your post because you changed your stance
    Did I edit that post, did I go back to that post to change it in a effort to make it like I never said that? No...I didn't, you're just a fuckjng prick who can't stand to be wrong. It's such an anathema to you, that even when it's blatantly clear you're wrong about something, you just dou le down on being wrong. You were wrong about Rittenhouse, you were wrong about maga hat, you're wrong so often that it's a waste of bandwidth to list them all. What you're not, is man enough to admit when you're wrong or that your initial take on a subject was wrong.

Also, if you want to accuse someone editjng a post, why don't you show the evidence. Show where I went back and changed the post in the original thread discussing this case. I'll wait.

Deschet can you show the unedited version of the post he just linked. I don't even know what was edited in that post.

Leave a comment:

• DSMoneypit
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    So did these guys get locked up yet?
    I don't think they have been sentenced yet.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    So did these guys get locked up yet?

Leave a comment:

• DPR
    replied

I haven't edited a fucking post in this thread. In fact, almost every post I made in this thread was quoted by someone else. Compare the quoted post with the original and find one that I edited. You're fucking pathetic dude.
    Huh

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/poli...832#post587832

Would you look at that.

Last edited by DSMoneypit; 11-28-2021, 10:15 AM.

But that wasn't even what I was talking about. I was talking about your initial claim that

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/poli...675#post587675

So, as grotesque as this is, I highly doubt you can get a murder conviction. The only evidence shows the victim as the aggressor.

You initially stated that the evidence showed Arbery as the aggressor. You are saying media outlets should be sued by Rittenhouse for publishing information that turned out to be misleading or false. I'm simply asking you if you think you should have to go back and edit your original comment to correct the record? If not, why not? And do you think you can be sued by Arbery's family for defaming him with your initial comment?

Leave a comment:

• DSMoneypit
    replied

Point out the lies. I keep asking you to provide any proof and you fail to provide any. But per your logic, you don’t have to go back and edit previous posts because you changed your opinion. So why should papers have to go back and redact/correct anything? Why are you not just as guilty as others like Ana? Should you be sued? Or are you just a hypocrite?
    I haven't edited a fucking post in this thread. In fact, almost every post I made in this thread was quoted by someone else. Compare the quoted post with the original and find one that I edited. You're fucking pathetic dude.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by GehenHerzog View Post

Nobody here is taking about the prosecution except you. This is all in response to dpr not understanding defamation cases. Also him trying to use “whataboutism” from a case 30+ years ago.

I’m not going into semantics because this case isn’t anywhere close to Biden suggesting that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist
    It had to do with something you posted. You said it was a "factual statement". It wasn't so I responded. That's how this works. Anyway...

The fact is, your boy trump is full of shit, as usual. Nobody from the prosecution admitted any guilt in that case. You might wanna stop believing shit he says just because he said it.

Leave a comment:

• GehenHerzog
    replied
    Originally posted by BChris View Post

I would think that someone who brags about a decent SAT score could read. Guess I would have been wrong. Let's try this again, another way....

Can you point out where any person involved in the prosecution admitted any guilt. Thanks in advance.

Nobody here is taking about the prosecution except you. This is all in response to dpr not understanding defamation cases. Also him trying to use “whataboutism” from a case 30+ years ago.

I’m not going into semantics because this case isn’t anywhere close to Biden suggesting that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist
    Last edited by GehenHerzog; 11-29-2021, 10:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied

They confessed to committing the crimes. That is an admission of guilt. Trump was correct.

Now if you want to add your own spin and dictate what timeline you expect then you can argue with yourself. I’m not playing your semantics games
    I would think that someone who brags about a decent SAT score could read. Guess I would have been wrong. Let's try this again, another way....

Can you point out where any person involved in the prosecution admitted any guilt. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• GehenHerzog
    replied
    Originally posted by BChris View Post

They confessed to committing the crimes. That is an admission of guilt. Trump was correct.

Now if you want to add your own spin and dictate what timeline you expect then you can argue with yourself. I’m not playing your semantics games

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    He didn’t apologize and said people on both sides admitted guilt.

factual statements

Leave a comment:

Working...
X