Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with black people not getting the covid vaccine?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with black people not getting the covid vaccine?

They are at like 40%. In Vegas, easily the largest population not wearing masks and skirting the rules was black people.

And don't give me the socio-economic bullshit, because Native Americans are the highest vaccinated and Mexicans are a little low, but pretty close to whites. Asians are getting it more than whites.
    Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 09-16-2021, 05:31 PM.

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
    They are at like 40%. In Vegas, easily the largest population not wearing masks and skirting the rules was black people.

And don't give me the socio-economic bullshit, because Native Americans are the highest vaccinated and Mexicans are a little low, but pretty close to whites. Asians are getting it more than whites.
    Careful Grant - I got banned for this kind of statement.

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/poli...444#post577444

I've finally started going to the gym where masks are mandated and it's always the blacks that have the masks around their chins and god forbid if you say anything to them that could be misconstrued as you being racist. Luckily Im brown so I might be able to get a pass

Comment

Because like some white people, some don't trust the government, or think it's one big conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
        Because like some white people, some don't trust the government, or think it's one big conspiracy.
        And if there's any segment of society to justifiably feel this way, it's the black community.

Comment

Are you really surprised? The Democratic candidates for president all said they didn’t trust anything Trump made. What did you think was gonna happen?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
            Are you really surprised? The Democratic candidates for president all said they didn’t trust anything Trump made. What did you think was gonna happen?
            Trump tried to lean on the FDA to approve the vaccine before Nov 5, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              Trump tried to lean on the FDA to approve the vaccine before Nov 5, 2020.
              What does that have to do with POC not wanting to get the stick?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

What does that have to do with POC not wanting to get the stick?
                Hey Im with you on the PoCs retardation. Just look at Nicky Minaj

The vaccines were created in record time but based on decades of work. So fuck all the idiots who say it was rushed and we can't trust them like we trust the Chicken pox and Measles vaccines

Last edited by sctrojan; 09-22-2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Just another racist-as-fuck thread from elitist white retards and admitted racist retards.

Great job, FVSports.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                    Just another racist-as-fuck thread from elitist white retards and admitted racist retards.

Great job, FVSports.
                    Lol at this marine who went to Afghanistan to " Learn " those villagers about democracy.....great job Fresneckistani - remember that was your screen name on espn

What a fucking waste of MY tax dollars

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                      Lol at this marine who went to Afghanistan to " Learn " those villagers about democracy.....great job Fresneckistani - remember that was your screen name on espn

What a fucking waste of MY tax dollars
                      That's not what I went there for...Over a decade ago.

Keep trying. One day you'll get something right about me.

Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Great job, FVSports.
                        SC is French now. I forgot.

Comment

Working...
                        X