Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Considering the final contenders were old rich skeletons, I assume it was purchased as well.
    Just stop dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Clearly, I know more than you.
      Yes you do - since you have the power to ban me

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Yes you do - since you have the power to ban me
        One has nothing to do with the other.

Comment

One has nothing to do with the other.
          Its impossible to argue without the threat of people like you or Nutt or banning me for stating the fucking facts.

Comment

Its impossible to argue without the threat of people like you or Nutt or banning me for stating the fucking facts.
            No one has done that to you. Ever.

Comment

I got banned for saying Blacks are idiots for being vaccine phobic like Nicky Minaj and that most of the people in ERs hooked up to ventilators are mostly black people

Grant said the same thing and he's stating the facts just like me.

Comment

Yeah. I’ve chatted a few times with a Marine Jag buddy of mine down in the ass end of North Cackolacky. He admits he has no clue how this is gonna play out but, if he were pressed for a response, thinks that ultimately, nothing comes out of this other than partisan wagon circling.
                That's all that ever happens when politicians blatantly break laws.

Don't get it twisted, every flag officer is a politician - nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

That's all that ever happens when politicians blatantly break laws.

Don't get it twisted, every flag officer is a politician - nothing more, nothing less.
                  Yup.

Comment

Truth. He knows nothing about facts.

Comment

Trump on Kevin McCarthy from the new book:

"This guy called me every single day, pretended to be my best friend, and then, he fucked me," Trump told friends at a dinner in February, according to the book. "He's not a good guy."

I mean how much of a cuck do you have to be to suck up to Trump now?

Comment

Steve Bannon admits he helped plan 6 January Trump rally to ‘kill the Biden presidency in the crib’

Comment

Steve Bannon admits he helped plan 6 January Trump rally to ‘kill the Biden presidency in the crib’
                          If they were trying to abort it, they should have done so within 6 weeks of the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

If they were trying to abort it, they should have done so within 6 weeks of the election.
                            Maybe they were hoping for a campaign case of SIDS.

But… in all seriousness… Republicans making analogies to infanticide… seems about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Bada boom.....Nash will be at the bar signing autographs. Please tip your waitresses. Good night Las Vegas!

Comment

I think the fact that nothing happen, and Milley did this in secret, shows the truth. It wasn’t gonna happen. It’s just another lie. Oh it sounds like Milley saved the world. But in reality he didn’t do anything because Trump didn’t do anything. False heroics….15 minutes of fame. And Milley is fcukjng garbage. He belongs with Biden.

Comment

Working...
                                X