Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Man Bad

Wow the new book from Woodward and Costa reveals that Trump was fucking gonna go all Wag-the-dog after 1/6 and Gen Milley had to call up his Chinese counterpart to say - they would be given a heads up if Trump orders an attack on China.

Yet fucking idiots like Fresneck and ibleed and Boomie say liberals like DPR and me suffer from OMB syndrome.

This one is odd to me. On the one hand, I’m glad Miley had the stones to do what he did. On the other hand, I’m pretty sure he was balls-deep in a treacherous grey area.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
      This one is odd to me. On the one hand, I’m glad Miley had the stones to do what he did. On the other hand, I’m pretty sure he was balls-deep in a treacherous grey area.
      Republicans will call it treason, Democrats will call him a hero. Whatever fits their agenda is how it will be spun, like everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Republicans will call it treason, Democrats will call him a hero. Whatever fits their agenda is how it will be spun, like everything else.
        In your opinion what should be the right call? O great moderate independent voter?

Comment

The simplest way to cut through the bullshit here is to switch the name Trump for Obama. If you ask a liberal if it would be treasonous for Obama’s top general to promise a foreign adversary of an impending attack, what would they say?

This one is complicated only by the fact that Trump might have been closer than any other President to burning the house down rather than accept that he was evicted.

Also of note, he’s being called Benedict Miley. But, if you’re British, Arnold was not the traitor… Washington was.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            In your opinion what should be the right call? O great moderate independent voter?
            I don’t think he knows what was the right call. For myself, if Miley truly thought Trump was at the point where he would start a nuclear war? He made the right choice. I wasn’t in the room. None of us were. So, we’re faced with the fact that the actions Miley feared fit into our confirmation bias; they certainly fit into mine.

That said, Miley made a choice. And, that choice might carry consequences. I’m fairly sure Miley is aware of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I don’t think he knows what was the right call. For myself, if Miley truly thought Trump was at the point where he would start a nuclear war? He made the right choice. I wasn’t in the room. None of us were. So, we’re faced with the fact that the actions Miley feared fit into our confirmation bias; they certainly fit into mine.

That said, Miley made a choice. And, that choice might carry consequences. I’m fairly sure Miley is aware of this.
              What Trump pulled on 1/6 was scaring the shit of everybody around the world.

Milley made the right call but Fuq tries to capt both sides it.

What does fuq believe in?

Comment

What Trump pulled on 1/6 was scaring the shit of everybody around the world.

Milley made the right call but Fuq tries to capt both sides it.

What does fuq believe in?
                Not putting two shitty candidates out for election like in 2016 so we don't run into crazy situations.

Knock it off

Comment

Not putting two shitty candidates out for election like in 2016 so we don't run into crazy situations.

Knock it off
                  Ok who should your candidates be? Since you seem to be smarter than me and DPR.

You moron, there's one party that has gone off the rails and the other party that has been doing the job of governing and responding to the nations needs.

But go ahead capt both sides.

LMFAO @you if you think Hillary was the same as Trump.

Last edited by sctrojan; 09-15-2021, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Ok who should your candidates be? Since you seem to be smarter than me and DPR.

You moron, there's one party that has gone off the rails and the other party that has been doing the job of governing and responding to the nations needs.

But go ahead capt both sides.

LMFAO @you if you think Hillary was the same as Trump.
                    No, but she was shitty and shady...

Do better

Comment

No, but she was shitty and shady...

Do better
                      Because Fox News told you she was bad.

You still haven't told me why she's as bad or worse than Trump

Comment

Because Fox News told you she was bad.

You still haven't told me why she's as bad or worse than Trump
                        Gotcha, I'll get to work on the list. I thought you lived in America for the last 30 years or so and would know.

My bad

Comment

Gotcha, I'll get to work on the list. I thought you lived in America for the last 30 years or so and would know.

My bad
                          You live in a republican state, I live a democratic state. Two different countries my MAGA friend

Comment

You live in a republican state, I live a democratic state. Two different countries my MAGA friend
                            My house representative and governor are Democrats.

Comment

People like ibleed and fuq and others make fun of bidens mental status yet it's fucking Trump's mental status that concerned the military, people in Congress and people in the WH

Comment

Working...
                              X