Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Recall Elections

Larry Elder and the repubs are now saying the only way they lose is if there's wide spread voter fraud.

This is beyond ridiculous because California is a democrat/blue state. Repubs have a snowballs chance in hell of winning anything statewide.

Democrats should claim that if they lose in Texas, Florida, or any red state in 2022 - its voter fraud.

I will belly laugh if Newsome loses.

But I dont expect it to happen. Call me back when it does.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

It could happen because California is full of repubs who hate the state but live here because its the only fucking state where you can live like a capitalist and have nice things

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

It could happen because California is full of repubs who hate the state but live here because its the only fucking state where you can live like a capitalist and have nice things
        Sctrojan: Cali is so blue that repubs will never win anything statewide

Also

Sctrojan: blue guy might lose because Cali is full of repubs

Comment

Also

ibleed - you don't understand how the recall works. you also don't know how lame democrats are at voting.

if more than 50% vote YES on the recall - Larry "uncle tom" Elder can become Gov with just a plurality of all the YES vote.

Comment

CA voters are the most comical in the nation...They haven't voted in their best interest since before I was old enough...And, yes...I contributed to some bad votes from 18-24 when I was a registered CA voter.

Now, it's just fun to grab a cocktail and see what new stupid shit they do.

Daniel fucking Tosh has the intellectual win over the entire voting constituency with his bit about the gay marriage bill.

I'm willing to sacrifice some family members for the whole state to be leveled and reset, 'long as I can keep my properties and wallet-rape retards looking for the golden dream.

Comment

Also

Fuck beans...That was consecutive posts...You have to actually try to make it sound that retarded, but he does it with grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Fuck beans...That was consecutive posts...You have to actually try to make it sound that retarded, but he does it with grace.
                Trojan. Boldly going where the stupid dares not go.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Trojan. Boldly going where the stupid dares not go.
                  We should replace "Never go full retard" with "Never go full sctrojan"

Comment

We should replace "Never go full retard" with "Never go full sctrojan"
                    You and Deschet need to worry about your states. California is doing just fine without repubs from Fresno trying to claim the elections is all rigged when their MAGA Uncle Tom Candidate loses in a landslide

Comment

You and Deschet need to worry about your states. California is doing just fine without repubs from Fresno trying to claim the elections is all rigged when their MAGA Uncle Tom Candidate loses in a landslide
                      Gotta love when sct and the like call everyone and everything they dont agree with "racist" yet have consistently showed their own hatred...as they have done for the last 170 years.

Comment

Gotta love when sct and the like call everyone and everything they dont agree with "racist" yet have consistently showed their own hatred...as they have done for the last 170 years.
                        You do live in the most racist state in the country. Calling spade a spade.

Comment

You do live in the most racist state in the country. Calling spade a spade.
                          Louisiana has had a non-white governor

California...not so much

LMFAO at how backwards California is.

Comment

Trojan has gone full on racist in every other sentence.

He's the most racist person on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                              Trojan has gone full on racist in every other sentence.

He's the most racist person on this board.
                              Sct, DPR, and PBS should have a battle royale for the Clayton Bigsby Award.

Sct would be the most retarded

DPR would be the most delusional

PBS would sit in the corner and fap to Tim Hightower porking his wife

Comment

Working...
                              X