Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not good

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...86892616114177

This guy should be locked up for a long ass time now, but cash bail is bullshit anyway.

I know this will get me accused of just saying this because it will make a Dem look bad but bail should be determined purely on threat to society and flight risk, not by money. You probably could clearly argue that the bail fund did not do that, but that should be the job of the courts.

Comment

I like when these tweets pop up and then you click on the account of who posted and see what else they’ve posted. People acting like the world is ending every day because of politics……that has to be exhausting.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        I like when these tweets pop up and then you click on the account of who posted and see what else they’ve posted. People acting like the world is ending every day because of politics……that has to be exhausting.
        https://twitter.com/BlairBrandt/stat...27614598074368

Same guy RT'd this call for Biden to stop playing "politics" and to set up Regeneron clinics across the country for people who refused to go to vaccination clinics set up across the country.

These people are evil. They're just evil. All of them. I'm tired of pretending like there is some good in them. They spend all this time sowing doubt about the vaccine, and then attack Biden for not abandoning the vaccine in favor of therapeutics that don't work as well. Meanwhile, a lot of people die.

Just a bunch of awful bastards. All of them.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

https://twitter.com/BlairBrandt/stat...27614598074368

Same guy RT'd this call for Biden to stop playing "politics" and to set up Regeneron clinics across the country for people who refused to go to vaccination clinics set up across the country.

These people are evil. They're just evil. All of them. I'm tired of pretending like there is some good in them. They spend all this time sowing doubt about the vaccine, and then attack Biden for not abandoning the vaccine in favor of therapeutics that don't work as well. Meanwhile, a lot of people die.

Just a bunch of awful bastards. All of them.
          Yet Fuq follows them

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Yet Fuq follows them
            I don't follow anyone political, someone posted it on another board.

Comment

Using twitter?

You're right...Not good at all.

Comment

In Fuq’s defense he’s a Midwestern Gen Xer which basically puts him on par with coastal boomers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                  Using twitter?

You're right...Not good at all.
                  The only people I follow on Twitter are hot ladies and people who post cute dog videos.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                    In Fuq’s defense he’s a Midwestern Gen Xer which basically puts him on par with coastal boomers.
                    As an Independent, I have to point out the dumb things that Republicans AND Democrats do to help them see that both parties do stupid shit. Granted this has been FAR less stupid shit than the previous 4 years. Even though arming the Taliban and bailing out murderers in your first year isn't good.

Comment

Working...
                    X