Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE Storm Coverage

So we have like national news people covering the storm in the North East. Also that concert to say New York is back baby got rained out.

Meanwhile there was massive flooding and death in Tennessee... nobody is there except local affiliates.

1. Riker's thread wasn't good enough?

2. Weather is political?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
      1. Riker's thread wasn't good enough?

2. Weather is political?
      1.) Sorry didn't see the Giant Penis thread.

2.) It can be.

Comment

I blame the Democrats for this flood!

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
          Meanwhile there was massive flooding and death in Tennessee... nobody is there except local affiliates.
          Luckily it hit an area that no one cares about.

Comment

18% of the US population lives between DC and Boston. It’s just ratings, it’s not hard to figure out why.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Luckily it hit an area that no one cares about.
              I fucking hate the fact you're right.

It's like when Iowa and Nebraska and Kanas and Missouri were under water back in 2011...We drove through that shit and no idea it was happening, and it was pure fucking devastation. But, you had to look for the coverage.

Shit, Al Jazeera has more coverage of the TN flooding than all US major news outlets combined at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                18% of the US population lives between DC and Boston. It’s just ratings, it’s not hard to figure out why.
                So, you're basically saying the storms need to be stronger..?

Comment

It's like when Iowa and Nebraska and Kanas and Missouri were under water back in 2011...We drove through that shit and no idea it was happening, and it was pure fucking devastation. But, you had to look for the coverage.

Shit, Al Jazeera has more coverage of the TN flooding than all US major news outlets combined at this point.
                  Kansas really didn't get hit that bad, the state is flat so the water just runs off... lol

The other three states got hammered. Omaha's mini airport was under water.

Comment

So, you're basically saying the storms need to be stronger..?

There’s enough New Yorkers immigrating to Philly. We’d have to push them further south not sure if you want that.

Comment

The most newsworthy thing is that it killed Loretta Lynn's ranch foreman. And some kids. Didn't even kill the newsworthy MAGAs.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Kansas really didn't get hit that bad, the state is flat so the water just runs off... lol

The other three states got hammered. Omaha's mini airport was under water.
                        That shit was insane

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

There’s enough New Yorkers immigrating to Philly. We’d have to push them further south not sure if you want that.
                          ***Back north...Don't you start scheming any further southern migration from that filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

The most newsworthy thing is that it killed Loretta Lynn's ranch foreman. And some kids. Didn't even kill the newsworthy MAGAs.
                            I didn't realize until I just read, that's also where the track is located...The absolute most important dirt bike track in the United States.

I'll never understand why a transcontinental aqueduct system wasn't created in the 1900s. No chance of it ever happening now, but still. Different topics, but I'm flowin'.

Comment

I didn't realize until I just read, that's also where the track is located...The absolute most important dirt bike track in the United States.

I'll never understand why a transcontinental aqueduct system wasn't created in the 1900s. No chance of it ever happening now, but still. Different topics, but I'm flowin'.
                              Better be mud bikes now.

Comment

Working...
                              X