Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NE Storm Coverage

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NE Storm Coverage

    So we have like national news people covering the storm in the North East. Also that concert to say New York is back baby got rained out.

    Meanwhile there was massive flooding and death in Tennessee... nobody is there except local affiliates.

  • #2
    1. Riker's thread wasn't good enough?

    2. Weather is political?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
      1. Riker's thread wasn't good enough?

      2. Weather is political?
      1.) Sorry didn't see the Giant Penis thread.

      2.) It can be.

      Comment


      • #4
        I blame the Democrats for this flood!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
          Meanwhile there was massive flooding and death in Tennessee... nobody is there except local affiliates.
          Luckily it hit an area that no one cares about.

          Comment


          • #6
            18% of the US population lives between DC and Boston. It’s just ratings, it’s not hard to figure out why.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nash View Post

              Luckily it hit an area that no one cares about.
              I fucking hate the fact you're right.

              It's like when Iowa and Nebraska and Kanas and Missouri were under water back in 2011...We drove through that shit and no idea it was happening, and it was pure fucking devastation. But, you had to look for the coverage.

              Shit, Al Jazeera has more coverage of the TN flooding than all US major news outlets combined at this point.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                18% of the US population lives between DC and Boston. It’s just ratings, it’s not hard to figure out why.
                So, you're basically saying the storms need to be stronger..?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                  I fucking hate the fact you're right.

                  It's like when Iowa and Nebraska and Kanas and Missouri were under water back in 2011...We drove through that shit and no idea it was happening, and it was pure fucking devastation. But, you had to look for the coverage.

                  Shit, Al Jazeera has more coverage of the TN flooding than all US major news outlets combined at this point.
                  Kansas really didn't get hit that bad, the state is flat so the water just runs off... lol

                  The other three states got hammered. Omaha's mini airport was under water.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                    So, you're basically saying the storms need to be stronger..?

                    There’s enough New Yorkers immigrating to Philly. We’d have to push them further south not sure if you want that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                      I fucking hate the fact you're right.

                      It's like when Iowa and Nebraska and Kanas and Missouri were under water back in 2011...We drove through that shit and no idea it was happening, and it was pure fucking devastation. But, you had to look for the coverage.

                      Shit, Al Jazeera has more coverage of the TN flooding than all US major news outlets combined at this point.
                      The most newsworthy thing is that it killed Loretta Lynn's ranch foreman. And some kids. Didn't even kill the newsworthy MAGAs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                        Kansas really didn't get hit that bad, the state is flat so the water just runs off... lol

                        The other three states got hammered. Omaha's mini airport was under water.
                        That shit was insane

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


                          There’s enough New Yorkers immigrating to Philly. We’d have to push them further south not sure if you want that.
                          ***Back north...Don't you start scheming any further southern migration from that filth.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nash View Post

                            The most newsworthy thing is that it killed Loretta Lynn's ranch foreman. And some kids. Didn't even kill the newsworthy MAGAs.
                            I didn't realize until I just read, that's also where the track is located...The absolute most important dirt bike track in the United States.

                            I'll never understand why a transcontinental aqueduct system wasn't created in the 1900s. No chance of it ever happening now, but still. Different topics, but I'm flowin'.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                              I didn't realize until I just read, that's also where the track is located...The absolute most important dirt bike track in the United States.

                              I'll never understand why a transcontinental aqueduct system wasn't created in the 1900s. No chance of it ever happening now, but still. Different topics, but I'm flowin'.
                              Better be mud bikes now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X