Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Jesus. You’re really an idiot. His post wasn’t sincere. He was being sarcastic at my use of sardonic… which, in and of itself was sardonic.

I just didn’t play into it. Because I’m not dumb enough to do so. You, on the other hand…

Also, I would never want you to come to my defense. What possible good could that accomplish?

As to the rest of your gibberish? Gibberish.
    Not really, dude...You do, legit, have a better vocabulary. I sinceriously mean that.

We can shit on each other for other things, but compliments are due where they're due, and since BobSheppard left, you use the most and best five cent words on the interwebs.
    Last edited by Fresneck; 09-10-2021, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Jesus. You’re really an idiot. His post wasn’t sincere. He was being sarcastic at my use of sardonic… which, in and of itself was sardonic.

I just didn’t play into it. Because I’m not dumb enough to do so. You, on the other hand…

Also, I would never want you to come to my defense. What possible good could that accomplish?

As to the rest of your gibberish? Gibberish.
      You moron,. Fresneck doesn't do sarcasm. He's like trump you have to live in his head to understand what he means

I call him obtuse frsneck not sarcastic Fresneck. When he posts a LOL, it's not sarcasm. It's because he's thinking of something completely different and doesn't have the vocabulary to say it so he posts a smiley 😆
      Last edited by sctrojan; 09-10-2021, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

I mean, I could help proof read anything after many years as a tech writer, but you have far cooler words in your head than I ever will. I like to stay as monosyllabic as possible.

Sidenote - Is monosyllabic the most ironic word in our language?
        It really is. I’ve said this before. A five-syllable word describing a one-syllable word.

And, I thank my mom for the vocabulary. Stupid educational theorist with degrees in linguistics. But, my great-uncle was the one who taught me the more important lesson: communication trumps fancy words. If I’m speaking with Trojan, I need to keep it simple. Otherwise, he won’t understand me. Know your audience.

That’s a constant battle, as sometimes, the best word isn’t the most accessible.

Comment

Who knew a thread with "beheadings" in the title could become a comedic release for humans with brains.
          Right? Also a bit ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            You moron,. Fresneck doesn't do sarcasm. He's like trump you have to live in his head to understand what he means

I call him obtuse frsneck not sarcastic Fresneck. When he posts a LOL, it's not sarcasm. It's because he's thinking of something completely different and doesn't have the vocabulary to say it so he posts a smiley 😆
            Irony. That has become the newest theme of this thread. Because Fres has set up shop in your head. He bivouacs there between bong hits. He owns your soul. How many posts do you waste attacking him, only to have him own you with an LOL?

Comment

Not really, dude...You do, legit, have a better vocabulary. I sinceriously mean that.

We can shit on each other for other things, but compliments are due where they're due, and since BobSheppard left, you use the most and best five cent words on the interwebs.
              Thanks. That shows me I need to temper this.

I do remember someone comparing me to him regarding this when I first got on this board. I think it was when I called Trojan a hayseed for the first time. I never suspected he’d get dumber over the years.

Comment

I do remember someone comparing me to him regarding this when I first got on this board. I think it was when I called Trojan a hayseed for the first time. I never suspected he’d get dumber over the years.
                LMFAO @ two retards agreeing with each other

Comment

Folks in their 90s tend to lose cognitive skills.

Comment

Folks in their 90s tend to lose cognitive skills.
                    I suppose you're a 6 year old who still is developing rudimentary English language skills.

Frenecks vocabulary is cat dog and 😀

Comment

LMFAO @ two retards agreeing with each other
                      When it comes to how dumb you are, all here agree. Liberals, conservatives and moderates. The highly-educated and those without fake USC degrees with which you justify every banal talking point. Every last one of us.

Comment

I suppose you're a 6 year old who still is developing rudimentary English language skills.

Frenecks vocabulary is cat dog and 😀
                        What’s your excuse?

Comment

What’s your excuse?
                          I still type in full sentences

Comment

Frenecks vocabulary is cat dogand 😀
                            I dont think fresneck finds this to be a problem...

Comment

I still type in full sentences
                              Barely.

Comment

Working...
                              X