Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BChris View Post

No one that I've seen here has said anything about anyone being forced to have a child conceived from rape, only that they should have the choice in those instances. You know that. And I haven't made that argument, at all. I haven't looked at the numbers. I'm sure if I did, it's more than what you're claiming.
    I guess you haven’t been reading. I’ve been called all sorts of monster’s and misogynist’s when discussing this exact topic. And I’m sorry to say, but you should check the numbers because you’re wrong. I know you’re wrong because I’ve seen the numbers from a variety of different sources and elective abortions account for almost all of them. Less than 10% combined are for: rape, incest, medical issues, psychological issues/mental handicaps, etc.

Comment

Anyone know what’s next? Maybe we can get a decision on keeping freaks away from our children? Or something on immigration? Just keep loading up the wins, I’ll take whatever I can get at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

It’s crazy that you can carry out wide scale infanticide with a larger death toll than the Holocaust and everyone is only concerned about the occasional fringe case. I feel bad for people who end up in fucked up circumstances, but justice for them isn’t worth a mountain of dead babies and the two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Also, I think it’s funny how after so many people on this board lectured me about how evil it was to force a woman to have a rape baby, those same people are overwhelmed with sympathy for a mother fighting for custody of her rape baby. I thought the baby was so tainted, so irrevocably evil in its conception that she should want to kill it? Isn’t that the entire premise of your “less than 1% of abortions are rape babies so it should be legal without question” argument?
        So the guy bitching about abortion being evil because its elective after women choose to have unprotected sex can only muster a "feels bad" for rape victims?

Justice for rape victims in the forms of exemptions for rape and incest could have easily been put in every trigger law. Women just aren't worthy of protection outside of the womb apparently. Apparently just breeding stock outside of that.

The same people who say nobody should be forced to be vaccinated. My body, my choice people. That say parents have supreme authority over their children even being able to refuse say a blood transfusion that could save a child's life because they are devout Jehovah’s Witnesses. Basically condemning their child to death based on their own choice. But for a mother to be allowed to make that same choice before birth? Oh that's wrong and big government has to step in.

I read a Rabbi saying life & death in their faith is connected to breath. Your not alive until you take a breath outside the womb and you die after you take your last breath. But fuck their religious beliefs about life those Jewish women are going to be forced by the government to carry to term. Because Justice Alito, tOSUfanboi2, etc beliefs should be forced on every woman and girl by the power of government.
        Last edited by TTURedRaider; 06-24-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

So the guy bitching about abortion being evil because its elective after women choose to hace unprotected sex can only muster a I feel bad for rape victims?

Justice for rape victims in the forms of exemptions for rape and incest could have easily been put in every trigger law. Women just aren't worthy of protection outside of the womb apparently. Apparently just breeding stock outside of that.

The same people who say nobody should be forced to be vaccinated. My body, my choice people. That say parents have supreme authority over their children even being able to refuse say a blood transfusion that could save a child's life because they are devout Jehovah’s Witnesses. Basically condemning their child to death based on their own choice. But for a mother to be allowed to make that same choice before birth? Oh that's wrong and big government has to step in.

I read a Rabbi saying life in death in their faith is connected to breath. Your not alive until you take a breath outside the womb and you die after you take your last breath. But fuck their religious beliefs about life those Jewish women are going to be forced by the government to carry to term. Because Justice Alito, tOSUfanboi2, etc beliefs should be forced on every woman and girl by the power of government.
          The federal government doesn’t have sex with drunk whores after a night of clubbing and get them pregnant. The federal government doesn’t decide how biological functions work independent of human intervention. The federal government doesn’t have the right to decide what life is valuable and what life isn’t. Maybe women should try some agency to go with their newfound freedom? Is it really so hard to not be a complete whore and fuck strangers without condoms on?

Either way, I think you misunderstood the point of my posts, so let me clarify. I have attached something very special to this message that I want you to see, because you’re going to be holding on to it for awhile. I don’t know if you’re a death note fan or not or if this is your preferred font, but if you’d like to get you another one, just let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
            Anyone know what’s next? Maybe we can get a decision on keeping freaks away from our children? Or something on immigration? Just keep loading up the wins, I’ll take whatever I can get at this point.
            Why not just ban homosexuality? And hell, let’s ban all sex that isn’t missionary. Fuck it. Let’s ban premarital sex altogether. Because, once gay marriage is illegal, that would effectively take gay sex off the table as well.

You’re getting what you wanted. I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

You guys realize Hookems is a broken person who only gains value off the suffering of others, right? That's his whole MO.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Why not just ban homosexuality? And hell, let’s ban all sex that isn’t missionary. Fuck it. Let’s ban premarital sex altogether. Because, once gay marriage is illegal, that would effectively take gay sex off the table as well.

Personal freedoms, but just for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Ban? Eh, pretty hard to enforce, back in the closet is fine by me. Marriage, though? Oh yeah, that’s definitely next up.

I’ve been telling you clowns for years that the ground has shifted beneath your feet, but you just keep deluding yourselves. The GOP has dangerous elements to be sure, but they represent a united front of a wide variety of issues and hold the only seats that really matter nowadays. Once they inevitably assume control of all three branches in 2024 after Biden’s disaster of a presidency ends, all of the things you thought changed are going to change back really quick.

Also, am I the only one who remembers how smug and condescending these assholes were when the shoe was on the other foot? You guys were deep theoating SCOTUS dick during Obama’s entirely presidency, and now that you’re getting a taste of your own medicine you want to throw a fit? Nah. You’re holding this big fat L and you’re going to need a storage unit for all of the ones you accumulate over the coming years.

Comment

Inflation, homeless, etc. and we're knocking out low hanging fruit in true Republican style.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                      Inflation, homeless, etc. and we're knocking out low hanging fruit in true Republican style.
                      Would you care to explain what the SCOTUS can do about poverty and the economy? Because last time I checked, that’s not their responsibility. If you want to know who you should be talking to about things like that, look up your congressman.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Ban? Eh, pretty hard to enforce, back in the closet is fine by me. Marriage, though? Oh yeah, that’s definitely next up.

I’ve been telling you clowns for years that the ground has shifted beneath your feet, but you just keep deluding yourselves. The GOP has dangerous elements to be sure, but they represent a united front of a wide variety of issues and hold the only seats that really matter nowadays. Once they inevitably assume control of all three branches in 2024 after Biden’s disaster of a presidency ends, all of the things you thought changed are going to change back really quick.

Also, am I the only one who remembers how smug and condescending these assholes were when the shoe was on the other foot? You guys were deep theoating SCOTUS dick during Obama’s entirely presidency, and now that you’re getting a taste of your own medicine you want to throw a fit? Nah. You’re holding this big fat L and you’re going to need a storage unit for all of the ones you accumulate over the coming years.
                        I’m not throwing a fit. I’m telling you that you’re going to get what you want. Assuming, of course, you want the most regressive first world nation out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I’m not throwing a fit. I’m telling you that you’re going to get what you want. Assuming, of course, you want the most regressive first world nation out there.
                          Judging by what a lot of the first world is calling “progressive” these days, that’s exactly what I want. Feel free to get your gender reassignment surgery in Canada so you can live out your dreams. Those of us who want to live in a functional and sane society will stay here.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Judging by what a lot of the first world is calling “progressive” these days, that’s exactly what I want. Feel free to get your gender reassignment surgery in Canada so you can live out your dreams. Those of us who want to live in a functional and sane society will stay here.
                            Yeah. Okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. Okay.
                              Tell me again how drag Queen story time totally isn’t a thing when they having a fucking Mobile, AL chapter.

I’ve been warning you for awhile now. None of this should come as a surprise.

Comment

• Why is every woman I see at abortion rallies a sloppy pig or some sort of multicolor hair + tatted up freak who’s probably on 18 medications? You’d think sooner or later these people would look in a mirror and see what their ideology has done to them, but I’m not sure they have that much self awareness. I mean look at this fucking photo, there’s not a single 1 in the entire shot. Why are they even concerned about rape when they look like this?

Comment

Working...
                                X