Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

230 GOP told SCOTUS to overturn Roe v. Wade

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Thank God making these fat, poor, crime committing, uneducated people with no hope be forced to carry rape children with all the opportunities they’ll have once born.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

      Sometimes I wonder if people like you even know what this word means. Apparently, in the minds of some, history is the same as the present and anything that happened in the past, no matter how far back it is or how relevant it is to the topic, is the most important factor. It reminds me of when Spartan tried to claim some obscure shit from the 60's in California was why hispanics vote majority Democrat in 2020. It's nonsense. Redlining doesn't exist anymore, food desserts are a result of grocery stores being chased out either through theft, violence, or lack of profit making opportunities, and blacks are arrested because they commit more crime. We can and do verify this via FBI statistics and crime victim surveys (and remember, the majority of victims of black crimes are black people, so unless they're being racist against each other that's not going to fly) which just so happens to mirror the crime/incarceration rates pretty closely. It's not an exact one for one of course, but you can't expect every criminal to get caught or nobody innocent to ever be arrested. Of course, I know you know all of this and I've proven it to you before (we've been over the FBI data/crime victim survey shit at least 3 times), but you want to keep banging the drum you were probably given in grad school because you don't know any better.

      It's not complicated. Black women are the most unhealthy demographic in the U.S. based on every single metric you can find. Obesity, consuming toxic food, drug use, poverty/net worth, you name it, if it's bad for your health, black women are topping the list. Maybe some other groups steal a spot here and there for genetic disorders or certain types of cancer, but if we're talking chronic conditions and lifestyle related ailments? They're at the top. You can pretend like that doesn't matter if you want and blame racism or whatever other horse shit, but until they stop taking absolutely horrible care of themselves, nothing is ever going to get better for them. Pregnancy is hard on a healthy female body, let alone someone who's 400 pounds, has COPD, and can't walk a flight of stairs.

      The only argument you could possibly have is the one you'll never make, because you can't make it and maintain your beliefs: That black women are physiologically different than their white counterparts (who make up the majority of patients), and those differences and a lack of education among physicians leads to a higher number of adverse outcomes. I don't personally believe that's true, but at least that's an argument that could possibly make sense. All this shit about "muh racism" like the KKK is forcing them to mainline Twinkies is just horse shit.

      Fun side note: I used to work for an insurance company who contracted with medicaid, and I know exactly what kind of healthcare the black women who fall below the poverty line get. I know they're required to attend a certain number of doctors' visits, have routine labs done during their pregnancy, get ultrasounds, and get additional care if they're high risk. Granted, this is just based off of one very large state handles things, but I'd be very surprised if it was different elsewhere.

      But you know what, lets nix all of that real quick and just start over. Why do YOU think black women lose their babies at such high rates compared to every other demographic in the U.S.? Because remember, we're not just talking about white or Asian people, we're talking about a huge disparity between them and every other group.
      Prop 187 was 1994 and studies show that while whites and blacks use recreational drugs at similar rates, blacks are arrested 5 times as often and receive harsher sentences when controlling for previous records.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Spartan View Post

        Prop 187 was 1994 and studies show that while whites and blacks use recreational drugs at similar rates, blacks are arrested 5 times as often and receive harsher sentences when controlling for previous records.
        Because they smoke blunts on the street or on their porches like fucking idiots.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

          Because they smoke blunts on the street or on their porches like fucking idiots.
          The dog gave the signal.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Spartan View Post

            The dog gave the signal.
            Look, I've smoked off and on for a long time and I've never even come close to having an issue. Do you know why? Because I do it in my home and I don't bother anyone else.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

              Look, I've smoked off and on for a long time and I've never even come close to having an issue. Do you know why? Because I do it in my home and I don't bother anyone else.
              So you've never driven in a white neighborhood and had a cop follow you for several blocks before pulling you over? Weird.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Spartan View Post

                So you've never driven in a white neighborhood and had a cop follow you for several blocks before pulling you over? Weird.
                I'd probably get some looks from the locals if I drove around the hood smoking a blunt. It's called being inconspicuous.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                  I'd probably get some looks from the locals if I drove around the hood smoking a blunt. It's called being inconspicuous.
                  It's called victim blaming. I don't need to smoke a blunt to have cops pull me over on suspicion. Why else would a black guy drive a nice car in a upscale neighborhood?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                    I'd probably get some looks from the locals if I drove around the hood smoking a blunt. It's called being inconspicuous.
                    Dude. I was catching a ride with my friend from work. Black dude. Had a Mercedes. We had a cop follow us for like five blocks. When we parked to go over my friend’s place, the cop parked in front of us on the median and hit us with his spotlight. The only thing conspicuous about us was my friend was a black guy driving a Mercedes in the gentrified part of Norfolk.

                    That was the first time I’d seen that up close and personal. But, for my friend, this was just a Thursday. Apparently, he was stopped a week before that, and the cop literally said that he didn’t deserve that car.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                      Dude. I was catching a ride with my friend from work. Black dude. Had a Mercedes. We had a cop follow us for like five blocks. When we parked to go over my friend’s place, the cop parked in front of us on the median and hit us with his spotlight. The only thing conspicuous about us was my friend was a black guy driving a Mercedes in the gentrified part of Norfolk.

                      That was the first time I’d seen that up close and personal. But, for my friend, this was just a Thursday. Apparently, he was stopped a week before that, and the cop literally said that he didn’t deserve that car.
                      You don’t have to be black to be harassed by cops in cities nowadays. There’s a reason why I stay in the hills.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                        Dude. I was catching a ride with my friend from work. Black dude. Had a Mercedes. We had a cop follow us for like five blocks. When we parked to go over my friend’s place, the cop parked in front of us on the median and hit us with his spotlight. The only thing conspicuous about us was my friend was a black guy driving a Mercedes in the gentrified part of Norfolk.

                        That was the first time I’d seen that up close and personal. But, for my friend, this was just a Thursday. Apparently, he was stopped a week before that, and the cop literally said that he didn’t deserve that car.
                        Driving my son to school last week, and a cop is searching a Mercedes and a younger black guy is on the curb. I am also pretty sure that the kid is the son of someone on the KC Chiefs staff.

                        I am still baffled that it's 2022 and the cops are still are at: "ZOMG it's a black guy in a nice car, call 20 others and search everything"

                        I've been pulled over three times on that same stretch of road in a decent car and never once searched.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                          You don’t have to be black to be harassed by cops in cities nowadays. There’s a reason why I stay in the hills.
                          No. You don’t. But, it doesn’t help.

                          Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                          Driving my son to school last week, and a cop is searching a Mercedes and a younger black guy is on the curb. I am also pretty sure that the kid is the son of someone on the KC Chiefs staff.

                          I am still baffled that it's 2022 and the cops are still are at: "ZOMG it's a black guy in a nice car, call 20 others and search everything"

                          I've been pulled over three times on that same stretch of road in a decent car and never once searched.
                          Yeah. It’s fucking ridiculous. The only time I ever came close to being searched was at a roadblock around the 4th of July. They were searching for fireworks… of which I had many. They’re illegal in Virginia. Anyhow, he asked if he could search my trunk. I said no. He waved me through, saying that I knew my rights.

                          If I’m a 28 years old black guy, who was driving a Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo, I highly doubt I’m getting waved through. More than likely, they’re bringing in dogs and, at the very least, I’m performing the field sobriety test.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                            Driving my son to school last week, and a cop is searching a Mercedes and a younger black guy is on the curb. I am also pretty sure that the kid is the son of someone on the KC Chiefs staff.

                            I am still baffled that it's 2022 and the cops are still are at: "ZOMG it's a black guy in a nice car, call 20 others and search everything"

                            I've been pulled over three times on that same stretch of road in a decent car and never once searched.
                            I don’t understand why people live in major metros. They’re set up like concentration camps nowadays, where you can’t move 100 feet in any direction without some cop or asshole with a clipboard or nosey bitch bothering you about something. But hey, I guess that’s what happens when you create entire industries and government departments who specialize in harassment and annoyance.

                            The worst shit is the HOA’s. I have friends that belong to some bad ones and holy shit, what a nightmare. I’m not going to buy a house just so some asshole who was elected by 30 people can bother me about my trash can not being the right color.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                              No. You don’t. But, it doesn’t help.



                              Yeah. It’s fucking ridiculous. The only time I ever came close to being searched was at a roadblock around the 4th of July. They were searching for fireworks… of which I had many. They’re illegal in Virginia. Anyhow, he asked if he could search my trunk. I said no. He waved me through, saying that I knew my rights.

                              If I’m a 28 years old black guy, who was driving a Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo, I highly doubt I’m getting waved through. More than likely, they’re bringing in dogs and, at the very least, I’m performing the field sobriety test.
                              What you don’t understand is that the politicians you vote for are in direct control of these police officers, and they’re just fine with the way they do things. They’ll shout the #BLM, but at the end of the day, they couldn’t give a shit less. Their use of force policies are still and always will be bullshit, and they still have wide latitude as far as questioning and detaining people.

                              People aren’t meant to live the way they’re living right now, in cities of millions of people who don’t know or care about one another. It’s not good for people, and it comes through in the form of cunty, annoying, and sometimes violent behavior. Uncle Ted was at least 80% right.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                                I don’t understand why people live in major metros. They’re set up like concentration camps nowadays, where you can’t move 100 feet in any direction without some cop or asshole with a clipboard or nosey bitch bothering you about something. But hey, I guess that’s what happens when you create entire industries and government departments who specialize in harassment and annoyance.

                                The worst shit is the HOA’s. I have friends that belong to some bad ones and holy shit, what a nightmare. I’m not going to buy a house just so some asshole who was elected by 30 people can bother me about my trash can not being the right color.
                                Yeah when I bought my house 7 years ago it had old wood shingles, and the HOA had to approve the color of my new ones on my new $17,000 roof. I almost just kept the wood ones....

                                I don't ask them shit anymore.

                                My brother-in-law put in a $20,000 wrought iron fence, and he wanted to see how far up to the front of the house he could put it. He waited 4 months, multiple emails and calls and no response. So he put the fence to the front of the house. They saw it and came back and said it can only be up to the back of the house. He said: "Fine, you pay to move it"

                                No response, no answers, and a year later that fence is still where it's at.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X