Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

230 GOP told SCOTUS to overturn Roe v. Wade

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post

    No one cares to say it out loud because it goes against "the message".
    Fixed.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ibleed View Post

      Fixed.
      What message?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Deschet View Post

        What message?
        That only white people who lean to the political right shoot people

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

          texas is going to turn blue in 2 presidential election cycles - book it
          You said this 2 presidential cycles ago, and 4 cycles ago.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ibleed View Post

            That only white people who lean to the political right shoot people
            Do you think there’s anyone on this board that ascribes to Trojan’s message?

            However, in this case, he IS a right-wing nut job and he DID drive out of his way to shoot minorities.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ibleed View Post

              You said this 2 presidential cycles ago, and 4 cycles ago.
              If you want to learn about what Trojan believes, just assume he believes the opposite of what he says.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ibleed View Post

                You said this 2 presidential cycles ago, and 4 cycles ago.
                really? my bad. well now that Tesla and Elon have moved from California - Texas should be ripe and ready for a blue wave.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by ibleed View Post

                  That only white people who lean to the political right shoot people
                  Who is actually saying this? Or is this another one of your stupid conspiracy theories that you consume from your right-wing circles?

                  According to most trackers, whether it is FBI or ADL or whoever, about half of all mass shootings are affiliated with white/right wing extremism. That's...a lot.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by DPR View Post

                    Who is actually saying this? Or is this another one of your stupid conspiracy theories that you consume from your right-wing circles?

                    According to most trackers, whether it is FBI or ADL or whoever, about half of all mass shootings are affiliated with white/right wing extremism. That's...a lot.
                    the proverbial "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....." and the corollary - not all muslims are islamic extremists but all islamic extremists are muslim

                    Not all racist right wing people are mass shooters but all mass shooters who commit race based mass shootings are right wing racists.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                      Do you think there’s anyone on this board that ascribes to Trojan’s message?

                      However, in this case, he IS a right-wing nut job and he DID drive out of his way to shoot minorities.
                      I'm sure there is somebody here who believes like trojan in that: every problem of the world is the fault of the "far-right", which in their view is anybody who doesnt subscribe to (C)ity (U)rban (L)eftist (T)ype orthodoxy


                      Originally posted by DPR View Post

                      Who is actually saying this? Or is this another one of your stupid conspiracy theories that you consume from your right-wing circles?

                      According to most trackers, whether it is FBI or ADL or whoever, about half of all mass shootings are affiliated with white/right wing extremism. That's...a lot.
                      Oh look.... there he is!
                      Last edited by ibleed; 05-18-2022, 03:36 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by ibleed View Post

                        I'm sure there is somebody here who believes like trojan in that: every problem of the world is the fault of the "far-right", which in their view is anybody who doesnt subscribe to (C)ity (U)rban (L)iberal (T)ype orthodoxy




                        Oh look.... there he is!
                        Look, as someone who hates liberals, I've gotta be frank with you. That is a fucking awful acronym.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Spartan View Post

                          Look, as someone who hates liberals, I've gotta be frank with you. That is a fucking awful acronym.
                          Now that you mention it, I meant to say (L)eftist.

                          Because these types are not actually liberals. They are authoritarian leftists.

                          Thanks for catching that. Corrected in the post.
                          Last edited by ibleed; 05-18-2022, 03:38 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ibleed View Post

                            Now that you mention it, I meant to say (L)eftist.

                            Because these types are not actually liberals. They are authoritarian leftists.

                            Thanks for catching that. Corrected in the post.
                            Bless your heart.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by ibleed View Post

                              Now that you mention it, I meant to say (L)eftist.

                              Because these types are not actually liberals. They are authoritarian leftists.

                              Thanks for catching that. Corrected in the post.
                              It’s still a garbage acronym. Like… the people who are the most ardent supporters of He Who Shall Not Be Named actually check most of the boxes for being in an actual cult. But okay.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                                It’s still a garbage acronym. Like… the people who are the most ardent supporters of He Who Shall Not Be Named actually check most of the boxes for being in an actual cult. But okay.
                                And that changes the fact that my statememt is true, how?

                                Why even bring this up other than to remind us all for the (checks your post count) 20,518th time that you hate him even though we're having a discussion about something that doesn't even involve him? Or is it to play "whataboutism" again as is typical of this board and why I have mostly been in lurk mode in these parts of late.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X