Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going to be clear that states that are going to ban abortion are going to be massive sausage fests while states like California and NY are going to be swimming in pussy

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      It's going to be clear that states that are going to ban abortion are going to be massive sausage fests while states like California and NY are going to be swimming in pussy
      I’ve seen the women who support abortion at their rallies, and my only response is: they’re all yours. Go nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I’ve seen the women who support abortion at their rallies, and my only response is: they’re all yours. Go nuts.
        I do have confirmation from the rally held here last Sunday that this isn’t always the case. I saw pics. I obviously can’t share them, but you would have been impressed. Granted, rallies at a resort beach might be the exception and not the rule. The standout was a girl dressed only in body paint. It was deeply moving, if you get my drift. The only downside to all of this is the fact that a Pro-Choice Rally is just about the worst place to pick up a girl. If you can pull that off, I will build an alter in your honor and call you Sir till your last dying breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I do have confirmation from the rally held here last Sunday that this isn’t always the case. I saw pics. I obviously can’t share them, but you would have been impressed. Granted, rallies at a resort beach might be the exception and not the rule. The standout was a girl dressed only in body paint. It was deeply moving, if you get my drift. The only downside to all of this is the fact that a Pro-Choice Rally is just about the worst place to pick up a girl. If you can pull that off, I will build an alter in your honor and call you Sir till your last dying breath.
          There’s going to be some hot girls that support everything, but it’s not an exaggeration to say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures of this shit over the years and they’re almost all hogs. That’s basically all the female rights movement is once you peel back the layers, a big club for angry and/or fat women to vent their frustrations about not living as good as the hot girls. They assume it’s because of some sort of male conspiracy or an inherent flaw in our sex, but it’s actually a lot simpler than that. People favor attractive people subconsciously regardless of what you try and indoctrinate them with. It plays out almost the exact same way literally everywhere.

Comment

There’s going to be some hot girls that support everything, but it’s not an exaggeration to say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures of this shit over the years and they’re almost all hogs. That’s basically all the female rights movement is once you peel back the layers, a big club for angry and/or fat women to vent their frustrations about not living as good as the hot girls. They assume it’s because of some sort of male conspiracy or an inherent flaw in our sex, but it’s actually a lot simpler than that. People favor attractive people subconsciously regardless of what you try and indoctrinate them with. It plays out almost the exact same way literally everywhere.
            Okay. Counterpoint. Attractive people are treated better in-general. I can tell you firsthand that they do. It’s why fat-shaming will be the last comedic punchline to fall. It’s ingrained in us. And… I don’t care how fucking woke AF you are, if see a fat chick in body paint with a uterus painted on her and a 5’10 thin chick with huge tits sporting the same costume, you’re GOING to gravitate to the more attractive one. That is, of course, if Shamu is just your kink. And if so, just slap her ass and ride the wave in.

So yeah. We’ve established that attractive people are treated better, across the board… even by those who advocate to the contrary. So, perhaps they don’t come off so angry because life hasn’t given them too awful much about which to be bitter. They got good grades in school, because their teachers had secret little crushes on them and graded them a bit easier. From my experience, they were often cheerleaders, dance team, track and field or… in very rare cases, in the band or the debate club. Case in point, I joined debate for a chick I wanted to depress. At some point, you need to hear the story on that one. It was a doozie.

But yeah. They got into a good college and again got good grades, because of the slightly-less-creepy (and now legal) reasons mentioned above. They joined a sorority. They banged a few guys… and maybe a few girls. Met someone with long-term potential, often a few slots down in terms of looks but who would be rich.

So yeah. It’s not surprising that many of these girls don’t care about rallies. Where they increasingly tend to be heard is at the ballot box.

Suburban women were a powerful voice in the last two elections. They’re a highly-coveted voting bloc. While the woke AF liberals will stay at home in protest of the candidate being sufficiently liberal, suburban housewives will go out and vote… especially if they feel strongly on an issue.

So, much in the same way you couldn’t equate Biden’s rally size to votes, don’t assume that what you see at a rally is representative of women as a whole. I think that there a lot more Karen’s out there who care as well. Shit man… they’re the ones you’re talking about. How many of them had an abortion in high school or college because they didn’t want to ruin their figure? If anything, that’s the group who might be tacitly supportive of those who use abortion as emergency contraception. They aren’t often at the rallies. But, they have a voice.

Comment

Okay. Counterpoint. Attractive people are treated better in-general. I can tell you firsthand that they do. It’s why fat-shaming will be the last comedic punchline to fall. It’s ingrained in us. And… I don’t care how fucking woke AF you are, if see a fat chick in body paint with a uterus painted on her and a 5’10 thin chick with huge tits sporting the same costume, you’re GOING to gravitate to the more attractive one. That is, of course, if Shamu is just your kink. And if so, just slap her ass and ride the wave in.

So yeah. We’ve established that attractive people are treated better, across the board… even by those who advocate to the contrary. So, perhaps they don’t come off so angry because life hasn’t given them too awful much about which to be bitter. They got good grades in school, because their teachers had secret little crushes on them and graded them a bit easier. From my experience, they were often cheerleaders, dance team, track and field or… in very rare cases, in the band or the debate club. Case in point, I joined debate for a chick I wanted to depress. At some point, you need to hear the story on that one. It was a doozie.

But yeah. They got into a good college and again got good grades, because of the slightly-less-creepy (and now legal) reasons mentioned above. They joined a sorority. They banged a few guys… and maybe a few girls. Met someone with long-term potential, often a few slots down in terms of looks but who would be rich.

So yeah. It’s not surprising that many of these girls don’t care about rallies. Where they increasingly tend to be heard is at the ballot box.

Suburban women were a powerful voice in the last two elections. They’re a highly-coveted voting bloc. While the woke AF liberals will stay at home in protest of the candidate being sufficiently liberal, suburban housewives will go out and vote… especially if they feel strongly on an issue.

So, much in the same way you couldn’t equate Biden’s rally size to votes, don’t assume that what you see at a rally is representative of women as a whole. I think that there a lot more Karen’s out there who care as well. Shit man… they’re the ones you’re talking about. How many of them had an abortion in high school or college because they didn’t want to ruin their figure? If anything, that’s the group who might be tacitly supportive of those who use abortion as emergency contraception. They aren’t often at the rallies. But, they have a voice.
              I know, that’s my point. It’s the halo effect but it’s been assigned other terms aswell. If you’re attractive, your life is going to be easier, and there really isn’t anything we can do to level that playing field because it’s a natural human tendency. Even if we stripped away all physical differences somehow, there would still be behaviors that people could display to differentiate themselves. Most people get over this fact of life sometime in their teenage years, but people who are prone to buying into an idealistic or distorted view of reality have trouble accepting it. Also, I love going hogging when the mood strikes so maybe I’d jump on the whale.

I’ve read a lot of stuff about it and yeah, the amount of things it impacts in life is significant. It’s okay to be bitter about it when you’re younger, but sooner or later, you have to grow past stuff like that. I’m not as tall or fast or strong as I want to be either, and if I had my way, I’d probably be playing professional baseball somewhere (easier on the body) making millions of dollars. But that’s not life for most of us, and you gotta live with it.

Maybe, but I think that’s pretty hard to prove one way or the other because we’re not monitoring votes based on attractiveness. More women voting a particular way could just mean more politically active hogs. My personal experience has been that most attractive people don’t get that invested in politics. There’s exceptions and all that obviously but, it’s hard to get too worked up about reform when the world is your oyster.

They were, but a lot of them are married women who have already settled down and their priorities aren’t the same as they were when they were younger. There’s a lot of women who are pro-choice that would happily give up abortion if it meant more money for their household and a better life for their kids. After all, it’s not like they’ll ever get one.

I’d break an issue like abortion down into tiers in terms of interest. At the top you have the sluts and the feminists who eat live and breathe this shit, and towards the bottom you have your average Masked Dancer viewer who is barely conscious let alone interested. I find more hot girls are in the latter group than the former.

Comment

• Conservative Majority on SCOTUS war path continues today.

- Knocked down state gun regulations. Federalism?
                ​​​​​​- Overturned Roe.
                - Took sovereignty away from Native Americans overturning SCOTUS ruling from 2020. Gorsuch going off in dissent after they overturned the decision he authored in 2020 to his credit.
                - Now saying the EPA doesn’t have the power for broad environmental regulation even under acts of Congress like the Clean Air Act because we take issue with how Congress wrote the bill.

RBG was a dumbass.
                Last edited by TTURedRaider; 06-30-2022, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                  Conservative Majority on SCOTUS war path continues today.
                  What went down this time?

Comment

WV vs EPA is the big one. It’s hard to separate hyperbole from fact these days, but a lot of people are saying it would massively defang the Feds.

Comment

I totally forgot the Miranda thing. Now cops have even more power.

Comment

• This kind of rhetoric is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                          Conservative Majority on SCOTUS war path continues today.

- Knocked down state gun regulations. Federalism?
                          ​​​​​​- Overturned Roe.
                          - Took sovereignty away from Native Americans overturning SCOTUS ruling from 2020. Gorsuch going off in dissent after they overturned the decision he authored in 2020 to his credit.
                          - Now saying the EPA doesn’t have the power for broad environmental regulation even under acts of Congress like the Clean Air Act because we take issue with how Congress wrote the bill.

RBG was a dumbass.
                          Always trust a lib to make the wrong choice.

Comment

This kind of rhetoric is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
                            It’s also dangerous when one institution changes the law on the whims of a conservative majority’s policy preferences. Activist judges.

Always trust a lib to make the wrong choice.
                            I saw this on progressive Twitter and thought of you.

Comment

• Following what the constitution actually says, which is the whole point of the SCOTUS to begin with: ACTIVISM!

Reading a ton of shit into the text that straight up isnt there, so much so that even some of your allies think you’re over stepping: Perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X