Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

230 GOP told SCOTUS to overturn Roe v. Wade

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

    I’m guessing she thought she was pretty clever when she brought in hand maid. It was her pièce de résistance.
    You can just feel that when you read it too. Like she got the first few lines out and went oh shit, here comes a sick reference. I hate these people.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
      Imagine calling yourself a poet and this is the low quality horse shit you write. I did better than this in creative writing in HS.
      A grown ass man attacking a 16 year old girl!!!

      How low will repubs like Hookems stoop?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        A grown ass man attacking a 16 year old girl!!!

        How low will repubs like Hookems stoop?
        Women don’t grow up, they just get old.

        And yes, I wrote better than this at her age and I never considered myself a poet.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

          Women don’t grow up, they just get old.

          And yes, I wrote better than this at her age and I never considered myself a poet.
          Lol....there is only one person on this board capable of writing decent poetry is Deschet. Because -say it with me - he has a degree in English literature & poetry

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            Lol....there is only one person on this board capable of writing decent poetry is Deschet. Because -say it with me - he has a degree in English literature & poetry
            I thought his degree was in trombone or some shit?

            Comment


            • People who think like this are fucking cancerous and should be ostracized from society.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                I thought his degree was in trombone or some shit?
                Music Performance and History. Two for the price of three. He pretends he doesn’t remember.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                  Music Performance and History. Two for the price of three. He pretends he doesn’t remember.
                  I just like saying trombone to fuck with you.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                    I just like saying trombone to fuck with you.
                    No worries. That’s my instrument. I can chuckle at how it’s portrayed. Because, I know that the coolest part of almost any piece involves the trombone somehow and in some way.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                      No worries. That’s my instrument. I can chuckle at how it’s portrayed. Because, I know that the coolest part of almost any piece involves the trombone somehow and in some way.
                      I have a lot of respect for musicians because I can’t play anything. You know that kid in your middle school band class that somehow found a way to suck at playing basic shit on a trumpet? That was me until I was allowed to stop taking music classes. I even tried guitar lessons for six months when I was a teenager and made virtually no progress.

                      Comment


                      • Deschet is a professional skin flutist.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                            Deschet is a professional skin flutist.
                            Clever.

                            Comment




                            • Spot on mother fucker

                              (In reply to Hookems)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                                Clever.
                                Honestly my backyard neighbor is some great mother fucking pianist, all day he has families coming for lessons to his walk in basement, and I've seen his facebook feed of live concerts, etc.

                                So the fence between us is getting run down, I offered to replace it if he teaches my kids to play the piano even though the fence is his. He said they weren't in a position to do it themselves.

                                6th going into 7th grade son also played percussion this year and did well, got asked to play the trap set in the Jazz band last year because I have an electronic set. I also have Marimba, a Piano, an electric guitar, and two REALLY old accordions that I inherited.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X