Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

230 GOP told SCOTUS to overturn Roe v. Wade

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

    Unless you’re in like the top 3% of the human population in terms of intelligence, it’s a near certainty that you’re wrong. Assuming you’re not though, how sad does that make your life? Imagine having one chance at life, with a genius level IQ no less, and you spend it being a self loathing incel. Prayers sent.

    Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go back to beating up your boyfriends.
    Hookems, I know you're intelligent however your rape baby statement was a cause of concern. Don't live your life mostly out of hate, just get the Boomers our out of office and we'll figure shit out from there.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
      It’s no surprise that most of the men on this board that support abortion are exactly the kind of selfish children I would expect to pressure women into having one. I remember a coworker years ago told me that if she didn’t have an abortion when she was a teenager that her father said he’d kill her. I wasn’t sure if I believed her before, but after reading some of the shit people posted over the last few days, I absolutely do now.
      Fuck you. You and your wife separated - and come here to bitch about how she's not allowing youbto see your son or vice versa.

      the rest of us who support abortion are happily married with good smart healthy kids in a loving environment

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

        Hookems, I know you're intelligent however your rape baby statement was a cause of concern. Don't live your life mostly out of hate, just get the Boomers our out of office and we'll figure shit out from there.
        If the choices are allow some rape babies for awhile or allow hundreds of thousands of babies to be killed indiscriminately every year, give me the rape babies. If you don’t like that, write your congressman and see if they can make some laws that act as exceptions.

        And make no mistake, that’s what Roe was about. Unrestricted access to abortion for any reason a woman wants. If you can find someone who’s pro-choice that is against any form of elective abortion and only supports it in extreme circumstances, they shouldn’t support Roe v Wade.
        Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 06-28-2022, 07:22 AM.

        Comment


        • And let’s talk about hate for a second, what do I hate exactly?

          I hate seeing girls and their friends do tiktok dance videos celebrating killing their babies. I hate seeing women pretend that infanticide is some sort of God given, inalienable right and operate under the belief that simply by virtue of being female, they have the right to decide who lives and dies. I hate the idea that the sins of the father are passed on to the son, something this country was founded to specifically rid people of multi-generational debt and suffering.

          But do you know what I really hate? That this shit has been the norm for so long that people think it should be. People have become so apathetic and care so little that they’d rather fight for the right to keep killing their children than fix the world they’re born into.

          Rape victims don’t make the list. The only thing I feel towards them is sympathy and a desire to find whatever monster hurt them and throw them in a dark hole. I don’t think you fight suffering by causing more of it, and I don’t think a child is intrinsically evil because their father did something bad to cause their conception. To me, it’s a similar situation to the death penalty. If someone molested and killed my son, I would murder them with my bare hands, but I would do so knowing that it would likely lead to my incarceration in lieu of jury nullification or something. I wouldn’t do it because it’s legal, I’d do it because I’d feel morally justified and wouldn’t give a shit if I spent the rest of my life in prison for it. And that’s the difference between respecting the law or the idea of what the law should be and believing in every aspect of how justice is handed down.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

            If the choices are allow some rape babies for awhile or allow hundreds of thousands of babies to be killed indiscriminately every year, give me the rape babies. If you don’t like that, write your congressman and see if they can make some laws that act as exceptions.

            And make no mistake, that’s what Roe was about. Unrestricted access to abortion for any reason a woman wants. If you can find someone who’s pro-choice that is against any form of elective abortion and only supports it in extreme circumstances, they shouldn’t support Roe v Wade.
            We should just say fuck it, and monetize illegal abortions like we do speeding tickets. Some cops will give you five months over. Some will give you ten over. If it’s really bad, you’re at least given a ticket. And, for the most egregious cases, they pay maximum fines. Obvious some states and Texas are going to have higher fines. Other states and California will have lower fines. And, the revenue could be used for… whatever.

            Like… the money could be put towards increasing the necessary infrastructure for the millions of millions of rape babies out there Hookems hopes to save.

            Sure, there will be hurdles. Some will go rogue, and not report for their mandatory weekly check-up, a clear sign that they’re at the back alley abortion doctor. They will be shot on sight if apprehended. Even so, they’ll be the minority.

            The rest will fall in line.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

              We should just say fuck it, and monetize illegal abortions like we do speeding tickets. Some cops will give you five months over. Some will give you ten over. If it’s really bad, you’re at least given a ticket. And, for the most egregious cases, they pay maximum fines. Obvious some states and Texas are going to have higher fines. Other states and California will have lower fines. And, the revenue could be used for… whatever.

              Like… the money could be put towards increasing the necessary infrastructure for the millions of millions of rape babies out there Hookems hopes to save.

              Sure, there will be hurdles. Some will go rogue, and not report for their mandatory weekly check-up, a clear sign that they’re at the back alley abortion doctor. They will be shot on sight if apprehended. Even so, they’ll be the minority.

              The rest will fall in line.
              Sounds like a suggestion for your state legislature, you should give them a call or write a letter. Because I don’t know if you’ve heard or not, but enforcing your will on people nationwide via the courts isn’t an option for you anymore. Good luck, let me know how it goes.

              Comment


              • And I just want to give a shout-out to this absolute legend. Best Supreme Court justice of my lifetime, hands down, no question. Keep it up big guy, we’re rooting for you.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                  Sounds like a suggestion for your state legislature, you should give them a call or write a letter. Because I don’t know if you’ve heard or not, but enforcing your will on people nationwide via the courts isn’t an option for you anymore. Good luck, let me know how it goes.
                  Actually, the legislation proposed by Youngkin isn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It’s mostly pretty reasonable.

                  Comment


                  • And here you fucks are bad mouthing India for its rape culture - Hookems is talking about 100s of 1000s of rape babies being aborted in the US.

                    How much rape is there actually going on in the US?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                      Actually, the legislation proposed by Youngkin isn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It’s mostly pretty reasonable.
                      Imagine that.

                      We should be starting from a place of no and then working on exceptions as needed, not start from a place of unlimited access and pretending we need justification for banning infanticide. Most states will approach it that way and write laws accordingly.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                        And here you fucks are bad mouthing India for its rape culture - Hookems is talking about 100s of 1000s of rape babies being aborted in the US.

                        How much rape is there actually going on in the US?
                        Statistically? In terms of rapes that result in pregnancy? No one knows for sure, but they account for a very small number of abortions. Even if you combine every reason people often give like rape, incest, abuse, genetic deformity, mother being mentally disturbed it only accounts for like <5% of abortions. I’ve never seen an estimate or study that puts elective abortions at anything less than 85-90%.

                        I’ve broken down a lot of those individually before and think there’s a pass for some of them. For instance, if a woman is going to die if she doesn’t have an abortion, you can couch that in self-defense. The other reasons are a lot more up in the air, including rape despite peoples obvious revulsion about the topic. A woman in Louisiana is fighting tooth and nail right now to keep her “rape baby” and to keep them safe from a rapist. Is she a psycho evil bitch or mentally disturbed to love her child, or is she just a mother? You can’t say I’m unreasonable and cruel for wanting to spare rape babies without also criticizing her for the choice she made, which no one seems to be willing to do.

                        Of course, that takes us back to the same place we always start at: Do women have the inherent right to decide whether their child lives or dies based on the circumstances of their creation? If you think the answer is yes because rape is so evil that they have no choice, why do so many women choose not to abort? Are the women who choose not to bad or fucked up in your estimation for loving their child? You need to justify this position if you’re going to try and demonize people.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                          Imagine that.

                          We should be starting from a place of no and then working on exceptions as needed, not start from a place of unlimited access and pretending we need justification for banning infanticide. Most states will approach it that way and write laws accordingly.
                          Oh. I doubt you’ll like it. It’s far too forgiving.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                            Oh. I doubt you’ll like it. It’s far too forgiving.
                            I read about it.

                            It’s a little too generous in my opinion in the sense that it’s still allowing electives, but it’s also a law in a state I don’t live in. I don’t have any right to tell the people of the state of Virginia what their laws should be. They’re adults and they can govern themselves. The only time I’m interested in what states do is if they violate the constitution. Not some bullshit “interpretation” either, I mean the letter of the fucking law. All I ask is that the same courtesy be extended to me.

                            I’m not sure why so many Americans are comfortable with diverging from our roots, maybe they like the big boot on their necks, but I don’t. Like most sensible people, I’ve given up on Washington for representation or God forbid solutions.

                            Comment


                            • Imagine calling yourself a poet and this is the low quality horse shit you write. I did better than this in creative writing in HS.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                                Imagine calling yourself a poet and this is the low quality horse shit you write. I did better than this in creative writing in HS.
                                I’m guessing she thought she was pretty clever when she brought in hand maid. It was her pièce de résistance.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X