Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repubs running for gov in NY and CA

LMFAO

Andrew Giuliani (son of Rudy) is planning to run for NY gov in 2022 or if Cuomo resigns

Bunch of Trumplicans are planning to run for Gavin Newsom's recall.

You fucks aren't winning so sit your fucking stupid insurrectionist asses down - come back when Trump is gone from this planet

Caitlyn Jenner is running for Gov of CA.

GFTO - NO!!!! No fucking faggots

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      Caitlyn Jenner is running for Gov of CA.

GFTO - NO!!!! No fucking faggots
      So, you’re a homophobe in addition to a racist. You’re like the worst progressive ever. It’s almost like you’re not.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

So, you’re a homophobe in addition to a racist. You’re like the worst progressive ever. It’s almost like you’re not.
        Honestly, he isn't that far off the typical California lib.

Comment

Jenner is a fucking republican - therefore a hypocrite - I have no time for hypocrits and they must be insulted using homophobic insults.

On the other hand I totally support your Trans congressman/woman you people selected from VA - I forget her name

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Honestly, he isn't that far off the typical California lib.
            Aaaah shut up you fucking Trump /Bernie voter. Begone. You nolonger speak for Californians

Comment

Aaaah shut up you fucking Trump /Bernie voter. Begone. You nolonger speak for Californians
              Never claimed to.

Pretty funny how salty you get over being called a typical California lib, though. Wonder what that could mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Never claimed to.

Pretty funny how salty you get over being called a typical California lib, though. Wonder what that could mean.
                Non-Californians never make a lick of sense on these topics.

Comment

Jenner is a fucking republican - therefore a hypocrite - I have no time for hypocrits and they must be insulted using homophobic insults.

On the other hand I totally support your Trans congressman/woman you people selected from VA - I forget her name
                  1. No. They don’t. If you use homophobic language, that makes you a homophobe. If you do so, but only refer to people you don’t like using homophobic language, this also makes you a hypocrite. And, as you have no time for hypocrites...

2. You totally support a person who’s name you forgot. I’m sorry, but that doesn’t seem like total support.

Are you getting tired of playing the role of liberal? You must be.

Comment

To be fair, Caitlyn Jenner is a fucking faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                      To be fair, Caitlyn Jenner is a fucking faggot.
                      Thank you Nash. Yeah Deschet - you were saying?......

Comment

1. No. They don’t. If you use homophobic language, that makes you a homophobe. If you do so, but only refer to people you don’t like using homophobic language, this also makes you a hypocrite. And, as you have no time for hypocrites...

2. You totally support a person who’s name you forgot. I’m sorry, but that doesn’t seem like total support.

Are you getting tired of playing the role of liberal? You must be.
                        Deschet I forget your name but yet we talk to each other daily

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Non-Californians never make a lick of sense on these topics.
                          Are you claiming to be californian? GTFO man. You were last seen in California like in 2012

Comment

Working...
                          X