Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Trans bills popping up nationwide

Arkansas just overrode the Governor's veto in implementing a strict trans bill that blocks trans people from seeking medical treatment. The NC one goes a step further in requiring medical professionals to out anyone under 21 to their parents if they suspect them of being trans.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...er-21-n1263146

This is nothing short of just being cruel to a vulnerable population. Or, as I've known my whole life, compassionate Christian conservatism.

North Carolina would classify adults between the ages of 18 and 21 as minors under the “Youth Health Protection Act.”
    compel state employees to immediately notify parents in writing if their child displays “gender nonconformity” or expresses a desire to be treated in a way that is incompatible with the gender they were assigned at birth.
    Mmmm....that's the good stuff. Their bathroom bill cost them the NBA All-Star game in 2016 and the Governor's mansion. Why not double down?

Originally posted by DPR View Post
    Arkansas just overrode the Governor's veto in implementing a strict trans bill that blocks trans people from seeking medical treatment. The NC one goes a step further in requiring medical professionals to out anyone under 21 to their parents if they suspect them of being trans.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...er-21-n1263146

This is nothing short of just being cruel to a vulnerable population. Or, as I've known my whole life, compassionate Christian conservatism.

Mmmm....that's the good stuff. Their bathroom bill cost them the NBA All-Star game in 2016 and the Governor's mansion. Why not double down?
    They can’t help themselves. It’s their culture war. And, they feel Jesus is on their side and that ultimately, they’ll win.

Comment

Hey Zeus

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
        Hey Zeus
        Yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yes?

Comment

I get the Latin American pronunciation of Jesus. I hope that wasn’t the esoteric moment you think I missed. Please tell me there’s a deeper dive here.

Comment

I get the Latin American pronunciation of Jesus. I hope that wasn’t the esoteric moment you think I missed. Please tell me there’s a deeper dive here.
              Obtuse fresneck gonna obtuse

Comment

Why would it be esoteric? And, what the fucking fuck is with y'all continuously suggesting I have any depth..?

Also...Latin American?

Comment

Why would it be esoteric? And, what the fucking fuck is with y'all continuously suggesting I have any depth..?

Also...Latin American?
                  Yep. Latin American. That’s where the Lion’s share of Jesuses are these days.

It’s not esoteric. That was kinda my point, that your pic suggested I don’t understand. So, the only way for it to be so is if there was a layer, buried a bit deeper that I didn’t see.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                    Obtuse fresneck gonna obtuse
                    Why can’t you learn the correct definition of this word? It’s troubling.

Comment

Why can’t you learn the correct definition of this word? It’s troubling.
                      Fess up you had no idea why Fresneckistani posted that out of nowhere

Comment

Fess up you had no idea why Fresneckistani posted that out of nowhere
                        I said Jesus. He said Hey Zeus. I responded. He responded. And you can’t figure this out? Which is ironic, as you’re literally being obtuse.

Comment

I said Jesus. He said Hey Zeus. I responded. He responded. And you can’t figure this out? Which is ironic, as you’re literally being obtuse.
                          He also responded by posting a meme- You wouldn't get it and you posted "I hope that wasn’t the esoteric moment you think I missed. "

Take your L bro-man

Comment

He also responded by posting a meme- You wouldn't get it and you posted "I hope that wasn’t the esoteric moment you think I missed. "

Take your L bro-man
                            You’re doing enough losing around here for the both of us.

Comment

You’re doing enough losing around here for the both of us.
                              Your apology is incomplete but I'll accept it

Comment

Working...
                              X