Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California says it will fully reopen on June15

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • California says it will fully reopen on June15

    Eat shit Florida and Texas.

    Thank you Gov. Newsom!!!

  • #2
    But I thought Florida was stupid for opening back up.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
      But I thought Florida was stupid for opening back up.
      Stupid for opening up before 60% of the people were vaccinated and no mask mandates.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
        But I thought Florida was stupid for opening back up.
        You can’t be remotely surprised by his reaction. That said, Florida did push it. That’s what they do.

        Comment


        • #5


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Deschet View Post

            You can’t be remotely surprised by his reaction. That said, Florida did push it. That’s what they do.
            Did they though? Or was it hype by the media?

            https://twitter.com/Deana921/status/...369718272?s=20
            Last edited by DSMoneypit; 04-07-2021, 09:01 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

              Did they though? Or was it hype by the media?

              https://twitter.com/Deana921/status/...369718272?s=20
              A bit of both?

              Comment


              • #8
                Right when the Recall Fight starts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by boomie View Post
                  Right when the Recall Fight starts.

                  Repubs are the most loathsome people on the planet - they have zero shot at recalling Newsom - yet they are going to waste 1B on running the recall elections.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X