Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Ive sent him 25 bucks. TX AG owes him 2M in sheetz cards.
    2M in sheetz cards is work about $.50 in real world value.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

2M in sheetz cards is work about $.50 in real world value.
      Having been to both, I can just say that neither are really that special and the whole thing is some cultural shit that bored Quakers came up with in the 1700s.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Having been to both, I can just say that neither are really that special and the whole thing is some cultural shit that bored Quakers came up with in the 1700s.

They’re both above average/solid gas station food. It’s just a reason to hate on the other half of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

They’re both above average/solid gas station food. It’s just a reason to hate on the other half of the state.
          The Wawa I went to in the past had a really cool "gobbler" sandwich during Thanksgiving that was surprisingly good. But beyond that? Meh.

Sheetz does have good french fries though. Ahem, excuse me, Freedom Fries.

Comment

Sheetz has carpet. WaWa has your fault sandwiches.

Nothing in the world compares to Buc*ees.

Next question

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
              Sheetz has carpet. WaWa has your fault sandwiches.

Nothing in the world compares to Buc*ees.

Next question
              Meh. I honestly don’t get why people get off on this shit. In-n-Out vs. Five Guys. Sheetz. Wawa. Who cares. They’re all decent. None are transcendent. In my travels, there are gas stations that are. And, they’re almost never where you expect them to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Meh. I honestly don’t get why people get off on this shit. In-n-Out vs. Five Guys. Sheetz. Wawa. Who cares. They’re all decent. None are transcendent. In my travels, there are gas stations that are. And, they’re almost never where you expect them to be.
                Clearly you haven't been to Buc*ees

As for comparisons, they're all fucking stupid. I covered that in another thread.

But, Buc*ees transcends the industry. It's its own category. And, now they're expanding around the country.

Comment

Clearly you haven't been to Buc*ees

As for comparisons, they're all fucking stupid. I covered that in another thread.

But, Buc*ees transcends the industry. It's its own category. And, now they're expanding around the country.
                  Nope. I have not. Sadly, most places that experience national expansion go down in terms of quality. Case in point: Five Guys. They once got their beef from a local farmer and their buns from a local bakery. That level of quality is just unsustainable at the national level.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Nope. I have not. Sadly, most places that experience national expansion go down in terms of quality. Case in point: Five Guys. They once got their beef from a local farmer and their buns from a local bakery. That level of quality is just unsustainable at the national level.
                    I remember Five Guys going to shit...I used to rock the "far away" one in Stafford when I would visit Quantico...

As for Buc*ees...I'm not sure how it could change...It's really just a mega gas station once you break it all down. The only thing I could think of slipping is the jerky section (think of your local Ralph's/Publix/Wegmans, but ONLY for jerky), since they'll have to start sourcing from other producers...But, maybe that'll be a good thing in the end.

Time will tell...I wasn't about to wait hours in line for the one in St Augustine when it opened...It's still a fucking gas station.

Comment

Comparing gas station food is a new low for FVSports.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                        Comparing gas station food is a new low for FVSports.
                        you think so..?

This entire subforum is about as low as humanity gets

Comment

you think so..?

This entire subforum is about as low as humanity gets
                          Don't you sass me, boy.

Comment

Working...
                          X