Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cotton - we need more people in jail

https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/stat...38205704019969

Boy I dunno. I had to blink a few times and reread this tweet to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Tom has to be one of like 8 people left in America who thinks we have an UNDER-incarceration problem.

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Boy I dunno. I had to blink a few times and reread this tweet to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Tom has to be one of like 8 people left in America who thinks we have an UNDER-incarceration problem.
    That’s... just astounding. Check his lobbyist donations. I’m expecting to see private prison and big pharma lobbies.

Comment

GOP wants to send all the CEOs of woke corporations to Jail.

Comment

Gotta' keep Pelosi's pockets fat and happy

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

That’s... just astounding. Check his lobbyist donations. I’m expecting to see private prison and big pharma lobbies.
          My first thought as well. We need to end for profit prisons, and soon. I send a letter to my congressman every year asking them to consider legislation that limits or eliminates for profit prison systems. Along with my request for legislation of marijuana legislation. So far, the most I get is a response saying "Thank you for interest, I will certainly look into it. While you are here though; here's a link to my campaign fund, please donate". 12 years and counting and thr only thing that changes is the name of the politician sending the response.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

My first thought as well. We need to end for profit prisons, and soon. I send a letter to my congressman every year asking them to consider legislation that limits or eliminates for profit prison systems. Along with my request for legislation of marijuana legislation. So far, the most I get is a response saying "Thank you for interest, I will certainly look into it. While you are here though; here's a link to my campaign fund, please donate". 12 years and counting and thr only thing that changes is the name of the politician sending the response.
            Come to PA and help me elect this mountain of a weedman.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala...rious%20crimes.

Comment

Why the fuck would anyone to PA on purpose?

Comment

Read the next few lines. Sounds like a lot of prosecutions but the penalties were rarely jailtime unless in coordination with a larger offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Why the fuck would anyone to PA on purpose?
                    Believe me, I didn't plan this. But while I'm here...

Comment

Read the next few lines. Sounds like a lot of prosecutions but the penalties were rarely jailtime unless in coordination with a larger offense.

Comment

Can’t see the pic on app but I know exactly who you’re talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Can’t see the pic on app but I know exactly who you’re talking about.
                          I love John Fetterman - he's the guy who called the Texas AG - My Dude.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

I love John Fetterman - he's the guy who called the Texas AG - My Dude.

He’s the peacemaker in the great Sheetz vs Wawa war. He’s not bad for a Yinzer.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

He’s the peacemaker in the great Sheetz vs Wawa war. He’s not bad for a Yinzer.
                              Ive sent him 25 bucks. TX AG owes him 2M in sheetz cards.

Comment

Working...
                              X