Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Seriously. This is really poor optics for the GOP. Luckily, their voters won’t care. That, or they’ll be dead soon. Which, frankly, is probably the way the GOP would like things, with their estates paying monthly, in perpetuity.
    If they don't care, the optics do not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

If they don't care, the optics do not matter.
      Pretty much this. If you saw the donation mailers in the summer/fall of 2020 and still voted for Trump, the you just don't give a shit at all. Those mailers were insane. "Don Jr here and I'm about to go into a meeting with my father and I noticed you haven't signed up for VIP ACCESS yet, will you force me to tell my father you have failed him and America?"

I made that up, but that's actually pretty close to what they said. No joke. I mean, just look at the DEFECTOR one. These people are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Pretty much this. If you saw the donation mailers in the summer/fall of 2020 and still voted for Trump, the you just don't give a shit at all. Those mailers were insane. "Don Jr here and I'm about to go into a meeting with my father and I noticed you haven't signed up for VIP ACCESS yet, will you force me to tell my father you have failed him and America?"

I made that up, but that's actually pretty close to what they said. No joke. I mean, just look at the DEFECTOR one. These people are insane.
        My dad got some pretty entertaining ones. He's never sent a dollar to a political campaign before. With the language used in some of the letters, you would think he was a power donor that personally knew Trump.

Comment

THis is no different than Trump telling Iowans that if they didn't vote for him in 2016 he would never come back to that state. He would basically tell Iowans they weren't "his" people

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

My dad got some pretty entertaining ones. He's never sent a dollar to a political campaign before. With the language used in some of the letters, you would think he was a power donor that personally knew Trump.
            Gotta make the sheep feel strong and powerful!

Comment

https://www.politico.com/states/new-...x-free-1371774

New Jersey pastor with "MAGA-back(ing)" (whatever the fuck that means) scams his churchgoers and then runs for Governor.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/states/new-...x-free-1371774

New Jersey pastor with "MAGA-back(ing)" (whatever the fuck that means) scams his churchgoers and then runs for Governor.
                luxury $1.6M?

GTFO man - in LA that's like a shoe box on the westside.

Comment

Working...
                X