Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump and RNC scammed donors in late 2020

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump and RNC scammed donors in late 2020

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/u...donations.html

    One of them was a guy dying of cancer who had all of his accounts frozen late in 2020. He died in February this year. One of the last things he understood was getting scammed by Donny Boy.

    This is all pretty amazing. Hiding the check box so donors didn't realize they were setting up recurring donations that would double. Fucking LOL. And he didn't stop until Dec 14 when the EC voted, nearly 6 weeks after election day.

    This is just amazing. He's such an obvious and prolific con artist that it is simply amazing to me that he still gets away with it.

  • #2
    We should have a poll to see who is dumber in 2020/21 - someone getting scammed by Trump or someone getting scammed by Shaun King?

    Comment


    • #3
      The thing is, a lot of them don't blame Trump for this -- they blame his campaign (which is, of course, modeled after his personality). It doesn't matter. Trump is still an altruistic saint appointed by God himself to save God's special chosen people: the Evangelical Snowflakes.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DPR View Post
        https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/u...donations.html

        One of them was a guy dying of cancer who had all of his accounts frozen late in 2020. He died in February this year. One of the last things he understood was getting scammed by Donny Boy.

        This is all pretty amazing. Hiding the check box so donors didn't realize they were setting up recurring donations that would double. Fucking LOL. And he didn't stop until Dec 14 when the EC voted, nearly 6 weeks after election day.

        This is just amazing. He's such an obvious and prolific con artist that it is simply amazing to me that he still gets away with it.
        I feel no pity for people who got duped by trump - fuck em and fuck that they're broke - Trump is going to jail soon and right now he's not welcome in a lot of places where the rich people gather - like NYC or LA or London or Paris. He can stew in muggy florida with floridians who think masks and vaccines are for pussies

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nash View Post
          The thing is, a lot of them don't blame Trump for this -- they blame his campaign (which is, of course, modeled after his personality). It doesn't matter. Trump is still an altruistic saint appointed by God himself to save God's special chosen people: the Evangelical Snowflakes.
          Yep. They won’t care. I mean... this shit is shady as fuck, but he’ll get a free pass by most. And, those who do seek damages from Team Trump will be ostracized by the very same people they once called friends.

          Comment


          • #6
            Correction: Trump and GOP continue to scam donors with bonus threats in 2021

            https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/u...ons-trump.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DPR View Post
              Correction: Trump and GOP continue to scam donors with bonus threats in 2021

              https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/u...ons-trump.html

              LOL! First... “We’re gonna tell on you to Trump”?! Is that seriously a threat? Second... a “DEFECTOR”?!?! So, if you’re a guy who can only afford to give just once, to A CAUSE IN WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY BELIEVE, you’re a deserter. And, we all know what punishment Trump believes should come to these individuals.

              Welcome to the GOP under the specter of Trump. They become increasingly vile.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                LOL! First... “We’re gonna tell on you to Trump”?! Is that seriously a threat? Second... a “DEFECTOR”?!?! So, if you’re a guy who can only afford to give just once, to A CAUSE IN WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY BELIEVE, you’re a deserter. And, we all know what punishment Trump believes should come to these individuals.

                Welcome to the GOP under the specter of Trump. They become increasingly vile.
                When your enemy is digging a ditch - best to standby and let him dig.

                Comment


                • #9
                  LOL at "donors". Take your money to the casino it will go to better use there.

                  Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                    LOL! First... “We’re gonna tell on you to Trump”?! Is that seriously a threat? Second... a “DEFECTOR”?!?! So, if you’re a guy who can only afford to give just once, to A CAUSE IN WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY BELIEVE, you’re a deserter. And, we all know what punishment Trump believes should come to these individuals.

                    Welcome to the GOP under the specter of Trump. They become increasingly vile.
                    I mean, sounds like a pretty good reason not to donate at all!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DPR View Post

                      I mean, sounds like a pretty good reason not to donate at all!
                      Yet I read that MTG just raised 3.2M since Jan 2021 - in 3 fucking months

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pence, eyeing 2024 presidential bid, launches group to defend Trump-era policies from "liberal attacks and media distortions"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DPR View Post

                          I mean, sounds like a pretty good reason not to donate at all!
                          Ya think?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DPR View Post
                            Correction: Trump and GOP continue to scam donors with bonus threats in 2021

                            https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/u...ons-trump.html

                            APOSTATE!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Spartan View Post

                              APOSTATE!
                              Seriously. This is really poor optics for the GOP. Luckily, their voters won’t care. That, or they’ll be dead soon. Which, frankly, is probably the way the GOP would like things, with their estates paying monthly, in perpetuity.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X