Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DPR View Post
    I'm an idiot.
    While I have no idea what was posted. This isn't bordering on, this is downright censorship Dacat. I thought you were opposed to stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

He's gone for a week. In which time he needs to come to terms with knowing where to draw the line. If not, his next trip to the ether will be permanent. This is neither negotiable or open to discussion.

Faggots gonna' faggot

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

You seem like a good dude. You just voice opinions then when asked to explain your opinion you ask us to do the research for you on your own opinion or post a 90 minute video from some rando. It’s the Boomerest thing to every Boomer.
        This. Or just that he won't explain because he doesn't have time or because someone might type something back god forbid. That shit is whack!

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
          Our mods (outside of 1 or 2) are fucking ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Our mods (outside of 1 or 2) are fucking ridiculous.
            DaCat needs to be removed . .. fuck this stupid shit with banning DPR because DaCat gets his ass handed.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              DaCat needs to be removed . .. fuck this stupid shit with banning DPR because DaCat gets his ass handed.

I don't know if he got his ass handed to him or not, wasn't here. But I still have issue with him being sensitive about a questionably stupid ass post he made that he doesn't like DPR referring to. If you type stupid shit you get called on it around here. That's not new. If the stupid shit you type may come back to hurt your feelings, don't type it. Pretty simple IMO.

Comment

daCat is every bit as bitchmade as you would expect a Kentucky fan to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                  daCat is every bit as bitchmade as you would expect a Kentucky fan to be.
                  You hurt my feelings on a daily basis - I don't want to get you banned. I actually enjoy the insults - it builds character.

DaCat needs to grow up and be able to take it like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

You are not understanding me correctly. You can’t be anti-imperialist unless your against more than US imperialism or more broadly western imperialism. If the Left is going to be anti-imperialist and anti-war be that way for every country on earth. Rather than Crimea is Russia, Assad invited Russia and Iran, etc crap you see from progressive “anti-interventionists“.

Why freedom of movement? Does Greenland count as North America? Also how are we determining the wealthier parts? GDP? GDP per capita?

Im not opposed to those two.
                    Alright, show me one post anywhere that implied I was in favor of imperialism by any party. Otherwise, I demand that you justify every talking point Ben Shapiro has ever made.

Because the current conditions in Central America are largely due to US actions. People who choose to deserve to enjoy the wealth of their labor extracted by Dole, the neoliberals, and any other tool of American imperialism.

Greenland, as an autonomous part of Denmark, is part of the EU. If Denmark were to join the NAU or if an independent Greenland were to choose to do so, yes, it would count. Otherwise no.

If a $15/hour minimum wage represents an unimaginable income to the majority of your population, you count as a poorer part. If a majority of people are demanding it, you count as a wealthier part.

Comment

One of the most economically significant trends of the past few decades has been the emergence of a global middle class. The expectation that this cohort of consumers would continue to grow relentlessly, as rising incomes in developing countries lifted millions out of poverty each year, has been a central assumption in multinationals’ business plans and the portfolio strategies of professional investors.
                      You can now add that to the list of economic truths that have been upended by this pandemic. For the first time since the 1990s, the global ­middle class shrank last year, according to a recent Pew Research Center estimate. About 150 million people—a number equal to the populations of the U.K. and Germany combined—tumbled down the socioeconomic ladder in 2020, with South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa seeing the biggest declines.
                      https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...-middle-class/

Comment

Working...
                      X