Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS wanted common sense gun control

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Investigators believe former NFL player Phillip Adams shot and killed five people -- including a prominent doctor, his wife and their two young grandchildren -- at a South Carolina home on Wednesday evening, a South Carolina state official confirmed to CNN Thursday.


    How did the background check fail to prevent this guy from getting a gun?

    Comment


    • #17
      Cheap bullets?!?!







      Further reiterating gun nuts don't know a fucking thing about the topic of guns

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        Investigators believe former NFL player Phillip Adams shot and killed five people -- including a prominent doctor, his wife and their two young grandchildren -- at a South Carolina home on Wednesday evening, a South Carolina state official confirmed to CNN Thursday.


        How did the background check fail to prevent this guy from getting a gun?
        Sounds like a combination of a domestic dispute and CTE. Not really anything you can do to prevent this stuff aside from A) figuring out the signs of CTE while people are still alive ans helping them. B) better access to mental health programs in general. Two things I've always been both vocal and active in my support for.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
          Cheap bullets?!?!







          Further reiterating gun nuts don't know a fucking thing about the topic of guns
          As with most people who really, really, reeeeeaaaaaallllly say they care about this issue or that. The dumb ones stick out, as they’re the ones leading the charge. And, often the loudest.

          It makes you wonder how many good causes were killed off because of people like this.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

            Sounds like a combination of a domestic dispute and CTE. Not really anything you can do to prevent this stuff aside from A) figuring out the signs of CTE while people are still alive ans helping them. B) better access to mental health programs in general. Two things I've always been both vocal and active in my support for.
            So what you are saying is that there is no way to predict when a "law abiding gun owner" is going to flip out and kill 5 people? If that's the case then lets ban guns for ALL people.

            We ban people from owning grenades and tacticle nukes - we have never heard of a person lobbing a grenade into a group of people or exploding a nuke at an office building.

            why can't we just have a blanket ban until such time as we can figure out of a foolproof way of letting people own guns so that there is NO chance they will flip out and shoot people.

            I mean lets take your example......can you give me in writing that you will never lose your temper and shoot someone out of a fit of rage?
            Last edited by sctrojan; Yesterday, 03:58 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

              So what you are saying is that there is no way to predict when a "law abiding gun owner" is going to flip out and kill 5 people? If that's the case then lets ban guns for ALL people.

              We ban people from owning grenades and tacticle nukes - we have never heard of a person lobbing a grenade into a group of people or exploding a nuke at an office building.

              why can't we just have a blanket ban until such time as we can figure out of a foolproof way of letting people own guns so that there is NO chance they will flip out and shoot people.

              I mean lets take your example......can you give me in writing that you will never lose your temper and shoot someone out of a fit of rage?
              Yes, I can give you that promise. Can you promise me that you will never make a moronic post ever again?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

                Yes, I can give you that promise. Can you promise me that you will never make a moronic post ever again?
                Yes absolutely - I can give it to you in writing. Now what's the punishment if you kill someone? Do I get to put your parents and your relatives in jail? Sell all your possessions and give to to the poor?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Promises are made to be broken.

                  Clearly.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                    Promises are made to be broken.

                    Clearly.
                    LOL... right?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X