Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS wanted common sense gun control

So he's getting common sense gun control with loopholes closed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2B32MA

Happy now?

Wait who are we kidding - this\ 2A nutjob is gonna say Give me Muh Guns or give me death!
    Last edited by sctrojan; 03-11-2021, 03:35 PM.

Bill one in the article seems fair to me.

Bill two on the other hand sounds like it could make things a little more difficult for average people, but not really impact the core issue. I think it would be better to create a mechanism for tracking and punishing people for illegal gun sales, because extending the time table slightly doesn’t seem like it’ll stop anyone. I mean really, does anyone think a psycho mass shooter that mows down 15 people is going to say “fuck it, I can’t wait 10 days?” just seems pointless to me:

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
      Bill one in the article seems fair to me.

Bill two on the other hand sounds like it could make things a little more difficult for average people, but not really impact the core issue. I think it would be better to create a mechanism for tracking and punishing people for illegal gun sales, because extending the time table slightly doesn’t seem like it’ll stop anyone. I mean really, does anyone think a psycho mass shooter that mows down 15 people is going to say “fuck it, I can’t wait 10 days?” just seems pointless to me:
      Bill one is already the law, but the fucking idiots in office don't even know the laws we already have on the books. Perhaps they should, you know, enforce the laws we already have instead of passing new laws.

1) Internet purchases are governed by a law from 1968. It is illegal to ship a firearm directly to a private party. Firearms have to be mailed to licensed dealers. Licensed dealers are not allowed to teansfer posession of a firearm without performing a background check.

2) Gun show sales also are primarily done with a background check because the booths are primarily rented by licensed gun dealers...see above.

3) Limiting private sales is the only thing that's new, but that leads to a very scary thing...a gun registry. That is something I am vehemently against because I don't trust the government not to overreach. Hell, NY released personal information on firearm owners because of a FOIA. There is too much of a chance for violation of rights with a gun registry.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Bill one is already the law, but the fucking idiots in office don't even know the laws we already have on the books. Perhaps they should, you know, enforce the laws we already have instead of passing new laws.

1) Internet purchases are governed by a law from 1968. It is illegal to ship a firearm directly to a private party. Firearms have to be mailed to licensed dealers. Licensed dealers are not allowed to teansfer posession of a firearm without performing a background check.

2) Gun show sales also are primarily done with a background check because the booths are primarily rented by licensed gun dealers...see above.

3) Limiting private sales is the only thing that's new, but that leads to a very scary thing...a gun registry. That is something I am vehemently against because I don't trust the government not to overreach. Hell, NY released personal information on firearm owners because of a FOIA. There is too much of a chance for violation of rights with a gun registry.

And there you have it ! - DS wants no responsibility on part of gun owners to be a part of the solution. Scary thing? Motherfucker - whats scary is you pieces of shit walking around with Guns. That's scary to us non-gun owners.

You don't Trust govt? The govt gives you the laws and the rights - they aren't sent down from heaven - fuck off from America if you can't live by the rules.
        Last edited by sctrojan; 03-12-2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

And there you have it ! - DS wants no responsibility on part of gun owners to be a part of the solution. Scary thing? Motherfucker - whats scary is you pieces of shit walking around with Guns. That's scary to us non-gun owners.

You don't Trust govt? The govt gives you the laws and the rights - they aren't sent down from heaven - fuck off from America if you can't live by the rules.
          How bout instead, you move your authoritarian loving ass to China and stop trying to fuck up this country. The government doesn't give rights, you imbecile.

Comment

Trojan, you're a fucking idiot./

Comment

7 dead in shootings at three spas in metro Atlanta

GUN CONTROL NOW!!!

Comment

4 Asian women killed. So this is a hate crime. Also since the guns weren't registered we have no idea if the shooter was a 1st time killer or a repeat
                offender.

If he's a first time offender then why didn't the background check system catch that this "law abiding gun owner" would commit a mass murder in the future?

If we cannot predict what "law abiding gun owners" will ever break the law then none of you motherfuckers should own guns

Comment

Can’t even get your dick stroked on your lunch break anymore without some psycho blowing peoples heads off. What is the world coming to?

Comment

Can’t even get your dick stroked on your lunch break anymore without some psycho blowing peoples heads off. What is the world coming to?
                    Too many guns on the streets. Cheap bullets. No gun registry

Comment

Too many guns on the streets. Cheap bullets. No gun registry
                      Shiiiiit

Comment

aaaand its a white guy...

Comment

aaaand its a white guy...

You ever see someone that you know you’ve never seen before, but you feel like you’ve seen this exact person 50,000 times? That’s this guy.

Comment

You ever see someone that you know you’ve never seen before, but you feel like you’ve seen this exact person 50,000 times? That’s this guy.
                            Yeah. Guess he didn’t get a happy ending.

Comment

DSDynastyChrisCat - Get your guns NAO!!!!!

Biden to announce new executive actions on guns tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X