Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Governor Abbot blocked migrants from being tested

for several weeks, then said no more masks, then claimed migrants were released into his state and spread covid. LMFAO. What a grade A Jackass he is.

With that and the power/water issues they had with like 6 inches of snow..you'd think he couldn't survive...

but my guess is he'll be elected to 2 more terms now.

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
    for several weeks, then said no more masks, then claimed migrants were released into his state and spread covid. LMFAO. What a grade A Jackass he is.

With that and the power/water issues they had with like 6 inches of snow..you'd think he couldn't survive...

How many terms can he serve?

Comment

Yeah because that’s what our government needs to do, spend more money on non-citizens. Always a great investment and never a complete fucking waste.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        Yeah because that’s what our government needs to do, spend more money on non-citizens. Always a great investment and never a complete fucking waste.
        Covid tests for people they're going to release?

If you don't want to spend the $, fine, but then don't complain that the 3-4 people they release are spreading covid because you told people to stop wearing masks.
        Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 03-05-2021, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Covid tests for people they're going to release?

If you don't want to spend the $, fine, but then don't complain that the 3-4 people they release are spreading covid because you told people to stop wearing masks.
          How about fuck them, throw their asses in quarantine and ship them back where they came from?

And I hope you know that I truly, deeply, don’t give a single fuck about Covid at this point. If anything, I hope they send infected migrants out to work on rich old boomers homes so they can kill a few more off.

Comment

Well is anyone worth a damn going to run against him? You actually need someone to run against these people Democrats.

2014 Texas gubernatorial election
            Greg Abbott started fundraising shorting after Rick Perry announced he would not seek a fourth full term. For the Democrats... Julian Castro Sec of Hud an former Mayor of San Antonio declined to run. Bill White former Mayor of Houston and 2010 nominee declined to run. State Senator Wendy Davis declared to run after her abortion filibuster got national attention. Abbott won 59.3% to 38.9%.

2018 Texas gubernatorial election
            Both Castro brothers declined. Wendy Davis declined to run again. Leaving it to former Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez to contest the election. Abbott won 55.8% to 42.5%.

2022 Texas gubernatorial election
            No Democratic with any name recognition has officially declared. Beto has expressed interest. Castro brothers potentially. But they will probably decline but entertain running for President.

On November 6, 2018, Cruz defeated O'Rourke,50.9%–48.3%. O'Rourke set a record for most votes ever cast for a Democrat in Texas history. Then Beto decided he didn't want to be a Senator but wanted to run for President in 2020 instead. Leaving Sen. Cornyn to run against MJ Hegar a Democrat that couldn't win a House seat in Texas. Sen. Cornyn won in 2020 53.51% to 43.87% so nearly 10%.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Well is anyone worth a damn going to run against him? You actually need someone to run against these people Democrats.

2014 Texas gubernatorial election
              Greg Abbott started fundraising shorting after Rick Perry announced he would not seek a fourth full term. For the Democrats... Julian Castro Sec of Hud an former Mayor of San Antonio declined to run. Bill White former Mayor of Houston and 2010 nominee declined to run. State Senator Wendy Davis declared to run after her abortion filibuster got national attention. Abbott won 59.3% to 38.9%.

2018 Texas gubernatorial election
              Both Castro brothers declined. Wendy Davis declined to run again. Leaving it to former Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez to contest the election. Abbott won 55.8% to 42.5%.

2022 Texas gubernatorial election
              No Democratic with any name recognition has officially declared. Beto has expressed interest. Castro brothers potentially. But they will probably decline but entertain running for President.

On November 6, 2018, Cruz defeated O'Rourke,50.9%–48.3%. O'Rourke set a record for most votes ever cast for a Democrat in Texas history. Then Beto decided he didn't want to be a Senator but wanted to run for President in 2020 instead. Leaving Sen. Cornyn to run against MJ Hegar a Democrat that couldn't win a House seat in Texas. Sen. Cornyn won in 2020 53.51% to 43.87% so nearly 10%.
              Cornyn is pretty popular and not a complete asshole(Cruz) or idiot(Abbot), so I understand Beto not running against him.

Texas has had a decent history with moderate governors(Bush and somewhat Perry). Abbott is by far the most right and stupidest governor I can remember Texas having. Don't even get me started on the Attorney General....

Comment

Working...
              X