Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the GOP split up today would you stay or go?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
    I haven't really been following all that closely. Are they claiming that the odal is just a coincidence or are they owning it and having Hugo Boss designing outfits for them?
    Just coincidence supposedly. Man the nazis really ruined a lot of symbols.

The Golden Trump Statue Is the Talk of CPAC. It Was Made in Mexico.
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...pac-mexico.amp

Lol at these Christian voters.
    Last edited by TTURedRaider; 03-01-2021, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      I haven't really been following all that closely. Are they claiming that the odal is just a coincidence or are they owning it and having Hugo Boss designing outfits for them?
      I got the reference.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Its cartoonishly stupid and hideous. If I were Trump I'd be furious and demanded the head of the artist who commissioned it.

but then its got everything Trump loves - Gold, USA flag for pants and a magical wand to grant wishes to people who lick his boots

Comment

Don't blame me, I voted for Bobby Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
            You forgot option 5. The pollster is a moron.
            I see that option now. He must have gone back and added it.

Comment

There are no coincidences with these folks. They are meticulously careful about messaging and imagery. That stage design does not make any practical sense to be accidental. I mean, the little triangle at the top is pretty intentional.

Last edited by DPR; 03-01-2021, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

There are no coincidences with these folks. They are meticulously careful about messaging and imagery. That stage design does not make any practical sense to be accidental. I mean, the little triangle at the top is pretty intentional.

Seriously how do Jews like Kushner, feel about this?

Comment

That stage, damn.

CPAC is demented.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Seriously how do Jews like Kushner, feel about this?
                    Jews like Kushner would have gleefully turned their people over to the Nazis, if they thought there was gain to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                      That stage, damn.

CPAC is demented.
                      Given that idiots on the internet picked up on it, you’d have to think that someone at CPAC would likewise spot this and course-correct. The fact that it went unchanged tends to make me think it was done very much on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Given that idiots on the internet picked up on it, you’d have to think that someone at CPAC would likewise spot this and course-correct. The fact that it went unchanged tends to make me think it was done very much on purpose.
                        I mean, I wouldn't have picked up on it because I'm not well-versed in Nazi imagery. But apparently this was a big deal among neo-Nazi groups a few years ago to switch over to this symbol instead of the more well-known swastika to make it easier to blend into the public.

Then it just so happens to be a few years after where CPAC adopts this very unique and impractical symbol for their stage design?

Comment

I mean, I wouldn't have picked up on it because I'm not well-versed in Nazi imagery. But apparently this was a big deal among neo-Nazi groups a few years ago to switch over to this symbol instead of the more well-known swastika to make it easier to blend into the public.

Then it just so happens to be a few years after where CPAC adopts this very unique and impractical symbol for their stage design?
                          It’s a Norse rune, used sporadically throughout Nazi culture. These people are very into iconography, and it’s use here plays with many of the newer generation of white supremacists, who arrived there via Norse paganism... specifically, racist Odinism.

By the way, the Odal Rune can translate to heritage. But, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence as well.

Comment

Again Nazi's fucking up symbols for everyone. Same for ruining the name Adolf forever.

Also this has to be on purpose. It's impractical state design with two places a speaker could just walk off the stage and fall.

Comment

Again Nazi's fucking up symbols for everyone. Same for ruining the name Adolf forever.

Also this has to be on purpose. It's impractical state design with two places a speaker could just walk off the stage and fall.
                              Given the nature and meaning of this rune, it was just a matter of time until it was used in a racial context. Nazis simply codified some of this, giving the next generation access to their tools.

Comment

Working...
                              X