Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the GOP split up today would you stay or go?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the GOP split up today would you stay or go?

I'll join Trump's party that will have 45% repubs joining - guys like Dynasty and DaCat
    0%
    I'll stay with the GOP and hope we can start attracting people like Deschet and TTU back
    0%
    Im still waiting for the libertarians to form a real party so that I can join FuqMizzou and Spartan
    66.67%
    Bobby Hamilton
    33.33%
    The Pollster is a Moron
    0%

You forgot option 5. The pollster is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
      You forgot option 5. The pollster is a moron.
      The sad thing is, he thinks he’s set a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

The sad thing is, he thinks he’s set a trap.
        Remember you're a self avowed conservative and repub who voted for Romney in 2012.

Comment

If a 3rd party arose and the normal people from both sides joined I'd debate it. Eventually the party would get corrupted by Boomers and I'd have to jump ship.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
            If a 3rd party arose and the normal people from both sides joined I'd debate it. Eventually the party would get corrupted by Boomers and I'd have to jump ship.

I'm just glad we boomers worked so long and hard to give you whipper snappers enough so you have the extra time to bitch and moan about everything and blame it all on us.

Comment

I'm just glad we boomers worked so long and hard to give you whipper snappers enough so you have the extra time to bitch and moan about everything and blame it all on us.
              Too be fair, you've also given us most of the politicians holding office right now as well. Had y'all done a better job of voting the right people in, maybe we wouldn't be stuck with the likes Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, etc...holding the positions of power. Granted a lot of the young guns aren't much better.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

You 3rd party proponents are such innocent children - why do you think that a 3rd party wouldn't play base politics to get democrats and repubs in the so called middle?

How do you get repubs in the middle by trying to claim global warming is real and try to grab democrats in the middle that abortion should be outlawed?

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Too be fair, you've also given us most of the politicians holding office right now as well. Had y'all done a better job of voting the right people in, maybe we wouldn't be stuck with the likes Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, etc...holding the positions of power. Granted a lot of the young guns aren't much better.
                  As a boomer, I can gladly say I would love to see 80% of these shitheads gone. And I don't vote for anyone I feel or understand to be sucked into the system of pay to play. Which evidences the 80% number. The big problem is, as long as campaign finance is run the way it is, there is no incentive to play it fair. A lot of these people sell their souls to the corporate devil because they want to keep their jobs. Unfortunately, there are many who think it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Remember you're a self avowed conservative and repub who voted for Romney in 2012.
                    LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

LOL!
                      Or maybe you voted for Bush in 04

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Or maybe you voted for Bush in 04
                        LOL!

Comment

The only thing that is long and hard is the dick you Boomers used to fuck this country.

Comment

I'll join the Republican party once they've weeded out everyone who supported and enabled Trump. So basically if I live to be 98 or never.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                              I'll join the Republican party once they've weeded out everyone who supported and enabled Trump. So basically if I live to be 98 or never.
                              So you're ok with their policies against non citizens (aliens is a banned word in the Biden INS), women, gays and scientists?

Comment

Working...
                              X