Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas is getting aid for schools and a little snow.

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I have no idea what you’re talking aboot.
    That's where Rafael was born.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

That's where Rafael was born.
      Aboot. Canada joke.

Comment

• I can’t bring myself to watch Cruz on Hannity. The hypocrisy would just be too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post
          I can’t bring myself to watch Cruz on Hannity. The hypocrisy would just be too much.
          Both those guys have a Backpfeifengesicht

https://germanyinusa.com/2019/02/22/...feifengesicht/

Comment

• OAN is on another North Korean level. Biden is literally in Michigan as we speak. He was in Wisconsin the other night. His WH is coordinating with FEMA and Texas officials. He was on the phone personally with Dallas officials and I believe Houston as well. Trump notoriously tried to avoid going to any disaster site.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Both those guys have a Backpfeifengesicht

https://germanyinusa.com/2019/02/22/...feifengesicht/
              I speak German.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                OAN is on another North Korean level. Biden is literally in Michigan as we speak. He was in Wisconsin the other night. His WH is coordinating with FEMA and Texas officials. He was on the phone personally with Dallas officials and I believe Houston as well. Trump notoriously tried to avoid going to any disaster site.

Its fucking sad that OANN is based in California - though in San Diego so it's fucking all republican country there.

But how about that DJIA??? 31535!!! And Trump said if we didn't elect him the market would tank. Im loving this Biden's economy

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                  OAN is on another North Korean level. Biden is literally in Michigan as we speak. He was in Wisconsin the other night. His WH is coordinating with FEMA and Texas officials. He was on the phone personally with Dallas officials and I believe Houston as well. Trump notoriously tried to avoid going to any disaster site.

After they lost their homes, they were just poor people.

Comment

• Comment

• If only Cruz had said "let them eat ice cream" the parallels would be more obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
                        If only Cruz had said "let them eat ice cream" the parallels would be more obvious.
                        She's a conservative, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                          Ted Cruz left his dog to die, threw his kids under the bus and got caught lying by a group text.
                          Proud to say I never voted for the man. My initial read was I didn't like him and I stand by that.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
                            If only Cruz had said "let them eat ice cream" the parallels would be more obvious.
                            Let's not and say we did.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Let's not and say we did.
                              If you want to believe any of these self serving assholes care about you, that's your business.

Comment

Working...
                              X