Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas is getting aid for schools and a little snow.

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas is getting aid for schools and a little snow.

What a self sufficient state.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fuck that stupid state. I have nothing but contempt for that state and everybody who lives in it even the progressives in Austin.

Comment

I wonder how their secession bill is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        Fuck that stupid state. I have nothing but contempt for that state and everybody who lives in it even the progressives in Austin.
        It amazes me how angry you get even after winning. Don't ever let me get to that point. Call me out, have a bro moment, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
          It amazes me how angry you get even after winning. Don't ever let me get to that point. Call me out, have a bro moment, etc.

Its not about winning if Trump is allowed to walk scott free after the insurrection.

Winning would be putting all the cocksuckers behind bars. Letting Trump go free means we are all in danger of another insurrection but this time with long guns

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
            I wonder how their secession bill is coming.
            Soon the better for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Soon the better for the rest of us.
              Can we keep Tim Duncan?

Comment

https://twitter.com/blkahn/status/1361682089310052354

Texas Republicans couldn't resist dunking on California last year, labeling it a Democrat problem for rolling blackouts.

Today, most of the state is without power. Not rolling. Just without power.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                  https://twitter.com/blkahn/status/1361682089310052354

Texas Republicans couldn't resist dunking on California last year, labeling it a Democrat problem for rolling blackouts.

Today, most of the state is without power. Not rolling. Just without power.
                  Let them eat Enron.

Comment

Let them eat Enron.
                    BURN BABY BURN

Comment

Governor Abbott announcing today that rebuilding ERCOT is a legislative priority this year.

Republicans have to be so fucking mad. They were all excited about passing bullshit culture war items like forcing Disney to rehire Gina Carano and making conservatives on Twitter a protected social class. Now they have to fix a real problem!

Comment

Let them eat Enron.
                        Fuck Elon Musk and his decision to take Tesla to Texas.

Comment

Most of Fox News today has been running segments blaming this all on the Green New Deal and Green Energy in general.

Most of the electricity in Texas comes from fossil fuels. In fact, the biggest reason they are suffering is because of their aging electrical infrastructure.

I don't think I've seen such brazen, dangerous lying from Fox News in days.

Comment

Texas got shut down by a bunch of snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                              Most of Fox News today has been running segments blaming this all on the Green New Deal and Green Energy in general.

Most of the electricity in Texas comes from fossil fuels. In fact, the biggest reason they are suffering is because of their aging electrical infrastructure.

I don't think I've seen such brazen, dangerous lying from Fox News in days.
                              Gov Abbott is suing Biden for rejoining the Paris Climate Accords.
                              Rick Perry is blasting Biden for the Green New Deal.

Tuck Fexas. As long as Texas are miserable - this Californian is happpeeee. You motherfuckers stole from us back in the 2000
                              Last edited by sctrojan; 02-16-2021, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X