Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus Update

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just wish they'd hurry up and get this crap done before taxes have to be filed.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

      Yes we are all imperfect in our own ways. Democrats seem to want to help people I just disagree with how they want to do that. Republicans don't seem to want to help people they just want power.



      Democrats are dumb. Republicans are aggressively stupid.
      Republicans see it the other way around. A true centrist will tell you they are equally useless and corrupt.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by daCat View Post

        Republicans see it the other way around. A true centrist will tell you they are equally useless and corrupt.
        People can be wrong and that's fine.

        I hate all of these people. Progressive Democrats tried to put $15 dollar minimum wage in against the Byrd Rules (a Democrat) and then tried to get people to send death threats to the Parliamentarian who was just enforcing the rules. Moderate Democrats limited the amount of people that are getting stimulus checks and lowered unemployment benefits. Meanwhile all the Republicans thought we were spending too much money but said nothing while Trump was in office and they gave out billions in forgivable PPP loans to rich people like themselves who didn't need them.

        But you know blue koolaid or whatever.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by daCat View Post

          Republicans see it the other way around. A true centrist will tell you they are equally useless and corrupt.
          You keep talking about both sides being corrupt - yet what is your solution? You voted for Donald Trump. You voted for Mitch McConnell. You voted for Rrand Paul. Stop blaming democrats for your problems

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

            People can be wrong and that's fine.

            I hate all of these people. Progressive Democrats tried to put $15 dollar minimum wage in against the Byrd Rules (a Democrat) and then tried to get people to send death threats to the Parliamentarian who was just enforcing the rules. Moderate Democrats limited the amount of people that are getting stimulus checks and lowered unemployment benefits. Meanwhile all the Republicans thought we were spending too much money but said nothing while Trump was in office and they gave out billions in forgivable PPP loans to rich people like themselves who didn't need them.

            But you know blue koolaid or whatever.
            Yes, the asshole Republicans are trying to block the covid aid, just like the Democrats tried to block it when Republicans were in charge. Every aid package has been stuffed with pork. And all we get is more of the same party politics. You're a smart guy. Eventually you will see they are both playing games to benefit their donors. And to do that they both gin up dipshittery to keep you focused on silly shit and from looking behind the curtain.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by daCat View Post
              Gotta wonder what they are putting in the blue Koolaid these days.
              It doesn't appear to be the same level of stupid that makes people storm the Capitol.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                Republicans see it the other way around. A true centrist will tell you they are equally useless and corrupt.
                Originally posted by daCat View Post

                Yes, the asshole Republicans are trying to block the covid aid, just like the Democrats tried to block it when Republicans were in charge. Every aid package has been stuffed with pork. And all we get is more of the same party politics. You're a smart guy. Eventually you will see they are both playing games to benefit their donors. And to do that they both gin up dipshittery to keep you focused on silly shit and from looking behind the curtain.
                No. A true centrist can see both sides are out for number one, see the fact that both are doing exactly what you’re saying, and still recognize that one party is decidedly worse. CPAC should have done an adequate job of illustrating that one side is worse than the other.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

                  It doesn't appear to be the same level of stupid that makes people storm the Capitol.
                  Yet...It is enough to make people storm other federal buildings though.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Deschet View Post



                    No. A true centrist can see both sides are out for number one, see the fact that both are doing exactly what you’re saying, and still recognize that one party is decidedly worse. CPAC should have done an adequate job of illustrating that one side is worse than the other.
                    You guys say this, yet virtually all of you are left wingers. Do you even know any centrists, or right wingers?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                      You guys say this, yet virtually all of you are left wingers. Do you even know any centrists, or right wingers?
                      Boomer gonna boomer.

                      Comment


                      • Promises made Promises kept

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

                          Boomer gonna boomer.
                          Says the pup from his liberal enclave.

                          Venture out young man. You're missing half the world you live in.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                            You guys say this, yet virtually all of you are left wingers. Do you even know any centrists, or right wingers?
                            There are MAYBE 3 left wingers on this site if you stretch the definition near the breaking point.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spartan View Post

                              There are MAYBE 3 left wingers on this site if you stretch the definition near the breaking point.
                              From your point of view, I'm surprised you could find that many.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by daCat View Post

                                From your point of view, I'm surprised you could find that many.
                                Honestly, I'm not sure if RW and meta even post here anymore. Everyone else is some flavor of center to far right.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X