Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Why do you keep lying? HRC got the Clinton Foundation closed down when she ran for POTUS. Bill Clinton was never caught with another intern after his impeachment in 1998

you constantly say both sides with an insidiousness that gives away the game that you're really in the tank for the GOP.....while trying to maintain a facade of impartiality.
    Boy do you live in the clouds

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Boy do you live in the clouds
      You haven't answered my questions - what proof do you have that Hillary was corrupt and Bill Clinton was still fucking interns after his affair in the WH

Comment

You haven't answered my questions - what proof do you have that Hillary was corrupt and Bill Clinton was still fucking interns after his affair in the WH
        No I'm just dumbfounded you think that, it's like Trump voters thinking that Trump is a wholesome Christian.

Google is your friend.

Just because no one in Washington gets busted for anything doesn't mean that they aren't corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

No I'm just dumbfounded you think that, it's like Trump voters thinking that Trump is a wholesome Christian.

Google is your friend.

Just because no one in Washington gets busted for anything doesn't mean that they aren't corrupt.
          If you think Google is your friend, produce the links.

I am sick and tired of your cynicism of the entire US govt. Just because the repubs are evil doesn't make all the dems equally evil on the opposite side just so that you can go "both sides" .

If there is wrong doing don't you think Hillary would be behind bars? You at some point need to go take your L along with DaCat on U1 because you're implying that Hillary used the Clinton Foundation to get the Uranium One contracts with Russia.

Do you need DPR to give you crash course on U1? He does a far better job since he's more patient with conservatives like you. I admit I have little time for you and Deschet who keep harping about Hillary being corrupt and can't produce a shred of evidence
          Last edited by sctrojan; 02-14-2021, 07:59 PM.

Comment

If you think Google is your friend, produce the links.

I am sick and tired of your cynicism of the entire US govt. Just because the repubs are evil doesn't make all the dems equally evil on the opposite side just so that you can go "both sides" .

If there is wrong doing don't you think Hillary would be behind bars? You at some point need to go take your L along with DaCat on U1 because you're implying that Hillary used the Clinton Foundation to get the Uranium One contracts with Russia.

Do you need DPR to give you crash course on U1? He does a far better job since he's more patient with conservatives like you. I admit I have little time for you and Deschet who keep harping about Hillary being corrupt and can't produce a shred of evidence
            First, no one cares if you’re upset. Second, a candidate does not need to commit a crime in order to be unlikable or make people not want to vote for them.

And actually? I rarely harp on her being corrupt. Again, I’d like you to produce those posts or STFU.

Also, DPR makes legit statements and reads our posts, while you’re a simpleton, who tries to fit everyone into two boxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

First, no one cares if you’re upset. Second, a candidate does not need to commit a crime in order to be unlikable or make people not want to vote for them.

And actually? I rarely harp on her being corrupt. Again, I’d like you to produce those posts or STFU.

Also, DPR makes legit statements and reads our posts, while you’re a simpleton, who tries to fit everyone into two boxes.
              A bit of a stretch. He reads more than trojan does for sure, but he still only sees what he wants to see in the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

A bit of a stretch. He reads more than trojan does for sure, but he still only sees what he wants to see in the post.
                There’s a massive divide.

Comment

FuqMizzou claimed that Hillary was corrupt because of Clinton Foundation (involvement with U1 being the only obvious issue)

Clearly you believe the same as Fuq that Hillary was more corrupt than Trump - because why else would you hate Hillary? What did she do that was so horrible that drove you into the arms of that fucking retard Gary Johnson? Was it they way she laughs? Was it because she was married to Bill Clinton? Was it because she stood by Bill Clinton despite him having an affaire with Monica? Why do you pass judgement on Hillary's personal decisions that have nothing to do with her performance as senator of NY or secretary of state or FLOTUS?

I don't care who you vote for - that's your right . Just don't lie about why you didn't vote for Hillary. Is it odd that DPR and I are the two people who voted for Hillary and you're on the wrong side of your vote in 2016?

Comment

FuqMizzou claimed that Hillary was corrupt because of Clinton Foundation (involvement with U1 being the only obvious issue)

Clearly you believe the same as Fuq that Hillary was more corrupt than Trump - because why else would you hate Hillary? What did she do that was so horrible that drove you into the arms of that fucking retard Gary Johnson? Was it they way she laughs? Was it because she was married to Bill Clinton? Was it because she stood by Bill Clinton despite him having an affaire with Monica? Why do you pass judgement on Hillary's personal decisions that have nothing to do with her performance as senator of NY or secretary of state or FLOTUS?

I don't care who you vote for - that's your right . Just don't lie about why you didn't vote for Hillary. Is it odd that DPR and I are the two people who voted for Hillary and you're on the wrong side of your vote in 2016?
                    Your logical process is trash.

Comment

Your logical process is trash.
                      Your inability to respond to questions implies you are just fucking retarded.

City at least issued a mea culpa for not voting for Hilary. Perhaps you need to go do some soul searching. Again, I am not your enemy. You are just fucking stupid to see that you made a colossal mistake voting for Gary Johnson and still defend that vote.
                      Last edited by sctrojan; 02-15-2021, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Your inability to respond to questions implies you are just fucking retarded.

City at least issued a mea culpa for not voting for Hilary. Perhaps you need to go do some soul searching. Again, I am not your enemy. You are just fucking stupid to see that you made a colossal mistake voting for Gary Johnson and still defend that vote.
                        I think that’s it. It’s that you feel entitled to a response to garbage questions. Or that you’re owed a mea culpa. You’re not. You’re an imbecile. Ask better questions. Make less assumptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

As if that is unique to me.

Comment

• Stefanik, Mullin introduce House resolution to expunge second Trump impeachment

Comment

Stefanik, Mullin introduce House resolution to expunge second Trump impeachment
                              Pageantry. They want midterm voters to know they’re still pro-Trump.

Comment

Working...
                              X