Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're back to gun massacres now that a dem is president

Five people including a pregnant woman were killed in Indianapolis' 'largest mass casualty shooting' in more than a decade

How quickly we forgot about this one with 8 people dead in Atlanta and 10 people dead in Boulder

Comment

4 dead, including child, after 'multiple victims' shot in California

Comment

You voted for Biden. This is what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
          You voted for Biden. This is what you get.
          Sure. Under Trump, these kinds of things were held at bay by the sheer power of Trump’s rapist wit.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Sure. Under Trump, these kinds of things were held at bay by the sheer power of Trump’s rapist wit.
            According to Dynasty's logic (I know, hilarious) , all of these bodies belong to trump

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

According to Dynasty's logic (I know, hilarious) , all of these bodies belong to trump
              How did you forget Las Vegas? It happened Oct 1, 2017. - 61 dead - 867 injured

Comment

That’s not what I’m saying at all. I’m saying you voted for Biden. And that didn’t stop incidents because crazy is gonna crazy.

Comment

That’s not what I’m saying at all. I’m saying you voted for Biden. And that didn’t stop incidents because crazy is gonna crazy.
                  And, no one I know had the expectation that, by electing Biden, all evil — such as gun violence — would suddenly end. Voting for Biden, for most of us and certainly me, was just us not wanting to double-down on the bad things Trump did in office his first term.

Thankfully, most of the nation agreed with me.

Comment

And, no one I know had the expectation that, by electing Biden, all evil — such as gun violence — would suddenly end. Voting for Biden, for most of us and certainly me, was just us not wanting to double-down on the bad things Trump did in office his first term.

Thankfully, most of the nation agreed with me.
                    Really? Can’t wait for $4 gas again. Biden so awesome.

Comment

For bringing back the economy back to life!

I know. Gas is so 19th century. EVs + Solar panels are the way forward

Comment

That boy is so ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
                          That boy is so ruined.
                          Best to leave such statements ambiguous as possible on this board.

Comment

This is one of the things wrong with DynaziLogic. For him, electing a President is entirely transactional. If he gets something out of it, it’s worth it. Who cares if others get screwed.

Comment

This is one of the things wrong with DynaziLogic. For him, electing a President is entirely transactional. If he gets something out of it, it’s worth it. Who cares if others get screwed.
                              Dynasty doesn't realize 4 dollar gas means the economy is getting back to life again.

It was 4 dollars even under Trump.

Comment

Working...
                              X