Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I mean… it’s worked out so well for us each and every time we’ve tried this before.
    It's been over 100 years since the last time we invaded Haiti. Surely we wouldn't just rob them for every penny they had and leave them worse off this time. Surely...

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    We have never rebuilt a country that's not at war with us
    Maybe we might be good at such type of nation building
    I don't understand how you can be so wrong in every single post.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      He's a savant. But his skill is getting everything exactly wrong.

Comment

It's been over 100 years since the last time we invaded Haiti. Surely we wouldn't just rob them for every penny they had and leave them worse off this time. Surely...

OK mr google - what country have we rebuilt that wasn't bombed by our military?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

OK mr google - what country have we rebuilt that wasn't bombed by our military?
          Greece, Turkey, the Philippines, Cuba, Liberia, and that's just just if you take your question absolutely literally.

Comment

Greece, Turkey, the Philippines, Cuba, Liberia, and that's just just if you take your question absolutely literally.
            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil...93American_War

Comment

Uh huh. We did a colonial massacre in the Pacific before there were planes to bomb. Notice that I didn't name France, the low countries, Denmark, or many other European countries that were rebuilt by the Marshall plan because the US military bombed Germans there.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I mean… it’s worked out so well for us each and every time we’ve tried this before.
                Even when it has worked out for the countries, they still fuck us in the end. Read western Europe.

Comment

How retarded is Wheels? Instead of parking cars lengthwise - the moron orders the cars to be parked side-by-side. You can cover more area if the cars are parked hood to trunk

Comment

Working...
                  X